Trainer Search

fergus14

Reaction score
After update V9 trainer won't activate anymore. Does a new trainer version need to come out or will I have success now with an earlier version.

fergus14

Reaction score
Sorry I jumped the gun. Before the trainer would activate before I was in a game. now I have to start one up then activate trainer. ty.

Railgun2004

Reaction score
Does any of these work for the latest Plague Inc with the custom scenario update as of 14/12/2014 ?

amundalama

Reaction score
i have 0.8.6 version i try to latest trainer but doesnt work, when i get my 1 dna point i try to activate but nothing happen...

Yuri7

Reaction score
yeah, i would be grateful too if there would be a new version of the trainer that works
:)

majki133

Reaction score
I have V0.8.6.3 and v9 trainer does not work the same way as the others. :( We have to wait 4 a new trainer. ;)

Railgun2004

Reaction score
Yo, The update for xmas scenario version ( the latest update) is not compatible with your trainers. Is there a trainer for this version that i culd use?

Xandir

Reaction score
I keep getting an error in my browser that says there's no file to download and an error when it does that says thee file can't be unzipped because it's broken.

Andrew Graff

Reaction score
~ Plague Inc - Evolved. Updated, January 13th, 2015. Current ver. is (at least my copy is) V4.6.1 ~
Not sure, but I've tried all of the available trainers, none work for me either. I've tried multiple ways of activating them and using them, including following the instructions to start up a new game and waiting to activate until after I had gained 1 DNA point. Still, nothing.
But hey, I know you guys will get on it soon enough ;) You're usually pretty good at that.