jole312

Reaction score
pliz meak new triner for new version
Plague Inc Evolved V0.8.6.4 my big fan of this game :) good webesite

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Current latest trainer still working perfectly fine on the latest version of the games.

MrGhostyFun

Reaction score
You are a life saver,already completed the game,but i i really want the game cheats

mrmagicman

Reaction score
I actually got one to activate the add dna option although the activate option wont activate and therefore I am not getting 5000 DNA points even though the option is activated.

Please help?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
For those who ask for an update, Please notify @MrAntiFun if the latest trainer stopped working, Trust me a lot of people asked for an update and @MrAntiFun find out that the trainer works fine and still functional.

So again, notify us when the trainer stopped working and @MrAntiFun will look into it

LeagueofDevack

Reaction score
Can the creator please change the activation hotkey? Every time I try to activate it, it keeps bringing up Windows Help, and the trainer freezes in Windows 8.1 (Game version 0.8.4.3) The trainer still gives "Cheat Activated" whenever I press F2, but I don't get the DNA, even after obtaining 1 DNA through infection before activating the trainer.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Can the creator please change the activation hotkey? Every time I try to activate it, it keeps bringing up Windows Help, and the trainer freezes in Windows 8.1 (Game version 0.8.4.3) The trainer still gives "Cheat Activated" whenever I press F2, but I don't get the DNA, even after obtaining 1 DNA through infection before activating the trainer.
i assume you use laptop,then to prevent appearing windows help try to activate with fn(click here if you don't know what is fn keys+hotkeys(f1,f2..).

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Already tried that, Trainer still freezes and doesn't activate.
if your game version is 0.8.4.3 and latest trainer is "V0.8.6.3" i suggest to update your game and use latest trainer,im using game v0.8.6.6 which is the newest version and latest trainer still working.

LeagueofDevack

Reaction score
if your game version is 0.8.4.3 and latest trainer is "V0.8.6.3" i suggest to update your game and use latest trainer,im using game v0.8.6.6 which is the newest version and latest trainer still working.
The thing is, I'm using the trainer specifically for that version. (0.8.4.3)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The thing is, I'm using the trainer specifically for that version. (0.8.4.3)
You mean 0.8.6.3?, Becuase we don't have a trainer for that older version , I will be checking out the game tomorrow tho , To see if the current trainer still working or not .

Davidgay1234

Reaction score
I hope to see that the version 9 trainer gets updated with all the trainer options, thank you for hearing my suggestion.

KillerPotato

Reaction score
Err... I think I accidentally'd the link. When I clicked the link to the 8.6.3 Trainer I forgot to add the website to the exclusion list, so an error appeared and I cancelled the download. After I added the website to the exclusion list, I tried to download again, but it came out with a "No Data Received" page with the error ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE. What do I do?

EDIT: Nevermind, all I had to do was restart my PC.

Last edited: