Trainer Search

Xan210

Reaction score
Hello Mrantifun! Please update trainer v. 1.0.6.

Oberon

Reaction score
I want the new, i want the new, i want the new update ! :D
My drug are your cheats engine :D
I want more :D

Oberon

Reaction score
I've say (after edit):
I CAN'T use the last cheat with the last maj..

Thistlene

Reaction score
The inf.items cheat seems to be stuck on "activated," as even when it is deactivated it still makes a whole bunch of items when I complete a quest or press the reorder button in the inventory. Has anyone else had this problem?

DagurDaDeranged

Reaction score
Can you make the inf items work for the currency as well? the M one not the meat, and also when u kill a mob and loot it, u get the whole bag full with 1 same item xD

deapun

Reaction score
Planet Explorers 64bit V0.4 Trainer +10 still works for me on game version 1.1.0 (the latest one). Note once you activate the Inf.Items cheat and got what you wanted deactivate it as it can cause the game to crash if left on for to long.
Also you might have noticed that the Biso folder has vanished ( for your buildings creation & shearing ) well to get it back you have to create a block ( for example 4 wide 4 long and 4 high ). Now select that block and save it I saved mine as test. The Biso folder is now back.

deapun

Reaction score
2nd note i think the inf. items & inf.jetpack causes the game to become unstable as both takes longer to activate. I'm not sure if my not being able to use the right mouse button is due to the trainer or an in game bug or both. but after 3 days of play with the trainer on that's what happened to me i'll have to start the game again with out using those 2 and if it dose i'll try with out the trainer to see if this is the case

Robin Black

Reaction score
hey, I know this is an old game and all, but I wanna play this again for fun so can you please update the trainer if you can? thanks ^^

gotch

Reaction score
anyone know if latest/last trainer works with latest game release?
game is now Build 1.1.3
yep,latest version sort of works,its take some minutes to acrivate the trainer so patience is needed,using "inf items" does some strange things and will stuff inventory until its full.

best to use f9 only when inventory is open on the section you want,then close via f9 again.
otherwise it can destroy the inventory system completely.

any newer version would be good to have "noclip" or similar,to help with building which is this games weakest point imo.