Trainer Search

nexius

Master Donor
Reaction score
It would be awesome to have an update as full version of the game was released this November! Thank you for your hard work, Mr. Antifun!

+1

Kotamar

Reaction score
The Current Trainer (V0.4) WORKS PERFECTLY with the FINAL Release version of the game.

@MrAntiFun no need for an update yet...

Tested 11/9/2016 at 3:45pm

cristikro

Reaction score
there is a bug when you have inf.items on an try to reorder them it fills your inventory random losing some items

Kotamar

Reaction score
there is a bug when you have inf.items on an try to reorder them it fills your inventory random losing some items

It's not a bug it's how the game sorts its items and certain items can only stack to 100 or 999. The items that stack 100 or 999 will auto split if you use the sort button, which will delete items if it goes above the 10 page max

That is odd, it doesnt work for a lot of people.

Then explain the problem that you are experiencing. Don't just ask for an update hoping that it will fix the problem.

Last edited:

Bearen

Reaction score
Then explain the problem that you are experiencing. Don't just ask for an update hoping that it will fix the problem.

Fair enough, I start the game, enter the game world, I tab out, start the trainer and press F1 while in the game, nothing happens, ever! trainer does not activate, even after some time if I try and press other F-keys, (F2, F3, F4, etc) it just dings and no actions.

And before its auto answered; I have run the trainer before the final release was out and it worked, so apparantly my system doesnt suddenly have antivirus interfering, besides its on my excluded list (I do that to all trainers) in my antivirus anyways, Windows Defender is off, because its sucks in general.

I have tried to turn antivirus off completely just to be sure; no result.
I have run as administrator; no result.
I have even tried to reinstall on a none-system drive; no result.

It just doesnt activate, ever.

My specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K Skylake ([email protected]) (Liquid Cooled)
Mobo: MSI X99A Godlike (Chipset Liquid Cooled)
GPU: MSI GTX 1080 SeaHawk X (SLI) (Liquid Cooled)
RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4-2666 DC (2900 OC) - 64GB
SSD: Samsung SM951 M.2 SSD 256GB (2150MB/Read & 1260MB/Write) (Liquid Cooled)
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB (RAID-5) (Liquid Cooled)

nexius

Master Donor
Reaction score
I tested out and 0.4 works! no need for an update!
Please start your game world before activate your trainer! (Storymode Only!)

negro001

Reaction score
Game version is 1.0 now, could you please release a new trainer?

Kotamar

Reaction score
Fair enough, I start the game, enter the game world, I tab out, start the trainer and press F1 while in the game, nothing happens, ever! trainer does not activate, even after some time if I try and press other F-keys, (F2, F3, F4, etc) it just dings and no actions.

And before its auto answered; I have run the trainer before the final release was out and it worked, so apparantly my system doesnt suddenly have antivirus interfering, besides its on my excluded list (I do that to all trainers) in my antivirus anyways, Windows Defender is off, because its sucks in general.

I have tried to turn antivirus off completely just to be sure; no result.
I have run as administrator; no result.
I have even tried to reinstall on a none-system drive; no result.

It just doesnt activate, ever.

My specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K Skylake ([email protected]) (Liquid Cooled)
Mobo: MSI X99A Godlike (Chipset Liquid Cooled)
RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4-2666 DC (2900 OC) - 64GB
SSD: Samsung SM951 M.2 SSD 256GB (2150MB/Read & 1260MB/Write) (Liquid Cooled)

Sounds to me that your using a old Trainer version. Which one are you using?

Are you using the Beta Branch of the game?

Also sounds like a sonar scan issue. Did you try excluding it from All Scans and as well as Sonar?

ALSO make sure you are not in a multiplayer game BECAUSE NO TRAINERS WILL WORK no matter what version of the trainer you use

Bearen

Reaction score
Im using the 0.4 version people keeps saying works.
I am using the final release on steam, version 1.0
Sonar? I dont even know what that is, I use F-Secure, the location of the trainer (D:\Trainers\) is excluded entirely in the antivirus and firewall)
All MAF trainers are for singleplayer only, so that is covered there. And its for Storymode in this game.

GonGon

Reaction score
0.4 work for me but damn stack item really annoy me

Kotamar

Reaction score
Im using the 0.4 version people keeps saying works.
I am using the final release on steam, version 1.0
Sonar? I dont even know what that is, I use F-Secure, the location of the trainer (D:\Trainers\) is excluded entirely in the antivirus and firewall)
All MAF trainers are for singleplayer only, so that is covered there. And its for Storymode in this game.

Sonar is an underlying scan, that scans your system constantly looking for any possible edits, errors, or bad programs that will do harm to your system. Most Antivirus software has this feature now but some still don't.

Can't remember if I asked this but you are using Steam to play the game?
@Bearen if you have a Steam Account add me as a friend http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021917807/ so I can see what its doing via Steam's Broadcast system

0.4 work for me but damn stack item really annoy me

Yeah same here you just got to remember NOT to hit the SORT button while the Inf. Item cheat is on

heere

Reaction score
ok got it, u needed to start new game and have patient when pressed F1 and wait for few seconds, then try F2...F4 F5..
should work. but don't think can work with current game. and must not sort too.. otherwiese overflow and game crashed.

heere

Reaction score
ok got it, u needed to start new game and have patient when pressed F1 and wait for few seconds, then try F2...F4 F5..
should work. but don't think can work with current game. and must not sort too.. otherwiese overflow and game crashed.
Just Curious why does my system window defender reports it as malware, and deleted the file? whereas many files from here doesn't warn about it. Any one any idea. thx