Trainer Search

AstroFuzz

Super Donor
Reaction score
Bumping this. P.E- is now at .84 and .85 is going to be a while. Good job by the way, your trainers fit the bill as always.

S0v3r13gn

Donor
Reaction score
How version sensitive is the .83 trainer? do any of the functions work on .84? if the answers are very and no respectively then any idea when it will be updated to .84? thanks for the great work. :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
How version sensitive is the .83 trainer? do any of the functions work on .84? if the answers are very and no respectively then any idea when it will be updated to .84? thanks for the great work. :)
Trainers still works fine on v0.84 , You must start game world first then activate the trainer and the cheats.

Commando1232

Reaction score
Do the trainers have to be used in a new game? Cause I don't really want to start over

AstroFuzz

Super Donor
Reaction score
Bumping this up. We just got the .85 update today.

Your latest .83 seems to have:

Super Jump works.

Inf Oxygen works.

Inf Attack(Instakill it seems.) Works.

Inf Stamina Works.

Inf Defence Works. (Currently being eated by some big guys to stress test this. Not dying :D )

Inf HP Works. (Doing the same as above.)

X-ed off >The only thing that does not work is the Inf Items. It seems to lag out and then nearly crash, then stops to function. ((Edit- Inf Items does work. I had to loot something, open up the inventory, close it, activate it. It works. :D)

Hope this was of help. .83 still works great.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Bumping this up. We just got the .85 update today.

Your latest .83 seems to have:

Super Jump works.

Inf Oxygen works.

Inf Attack(Instakill it seems.) Works.

Inf Stamina Works.

Inf Defence Works. (Currently being eated by some big guys to stress test this. Not dying :D )

Inf HP Works. (Doing the same as above.)

X-ed off >The only thing that does not work is the Inf Items. It seems to lag out and then nearly crash, then stops to function. ((Edit- Inf Items does work. I had to loot something, open up the inventory, close it, activate it. It works. :D)

Hope this was of help. .83 still works great.
I just checked it out just to be sure and yes sometimes you have to open the inventory once for the cheat to work , Also you must have something in your inventory .

louthinator

Reaction score
is there options to change the controls in the trainer.. theres one particular camera control thats really annoying me and is bound to F2 where the inf health cheat is and in order to deactivate the stupid camera thing you have to hit f1... which deactivates the teainer... i tried to change the control in game and it wont let me do it... it just stays bound to the F keys no matter what i do

poselllpis

Reaction score
please make for 0.86
Trainer for 0.83 buged game, when type inf. items, and finish quest i have a all inventory space locked on reward items... or when pick up any seed all inventory space occupy,
one time inf. items enable bug game, disable this option gives nothing.
this is frustrating.

Last edited:

Sztalman

Reaction score
I got completely mauled by an alien horde. Infinite resources would be just great.

bandai380

Reaction score
The game just updated to A0.88, can we get an update for this trainer please?

thakyZ

Reaction score
I second this the game is currently at 0.882 and the trainer doesn't even activate... So, I am guessing it needs to be mostly re-written but I could be wrong. And I would do this my self but I don't know really how to work cheat engine (which can make trainers too).

SilverTrigger

Reaction score
An update to the latest version would be nice, it doesn't work with the latest version and I tried every way possible to try to get it to work.