Trainer Search

MichaelSeph

Reaction score
TRAINER STILL FUNCTIONAL on 0.913

0.913 Update being out and stable for now, and 0.9 trainer is working just fine, at least for stats like inf health, inf stamina, super attack and defence, 9999 items... good enough for me xD

Last edited:

kranao8472

Reaction score
TRAINER STILL FUNCTIONAL on 0.913

Turns out this is true. Here's a tip in case it doesn't work initially: Deactivate the trainer (F1 again) and use Fast Travel to get anywhere. After loading, reactivate the trainer and try the stamina cheat, sprint around after activating it.

Seems some things momentarily change after fast travel. So I've picked up the habit of deactivating the trainer before FT, and reactivating afterward.

ShadeO

Reaction score
still cant download , file download and at the end when it tries to finish the session it fails

DARK SOULS FAN#1

Reaction score
I was wondering, Is there any way you can put a Inf.Power for vehicles in? I was fighting a big arsed giant thing and my tank ran dead. I say tank but it's just a giant platform overloaded with guns I can deploy but the concept is still the same :p

JDamien

Reaction score
Anyone else having a problem even getting the trainer to activate for them? I'm using .913 and the trainer won't even activate for me, when I hit F1 it just makes a "Bing" sound and nothing. (Yes its run as admin, they always are and no its not my AV or any of that) I shut down everything but my firewall and redownloaded the trainer and unrar'ed it and still get the same thing. Anyone with a constructive idea is welcome.

Last edited:

JDamien

Reaction score
Well, got the trainer to run for about a day. I can only guess that the problem now is they updated to 0.921 recently and that must have broken something in the trainer sadly :/ I will however keep my eye out for an updated version of this trainer as it's definitely awesome. (As usual, that's why I come here instead of anywhere else.) thanks for all the Great work Mr. AF and looking forward to one that works in 921.

radius999

Reaction score
Doesn't work on 0.921 =( no inf. health.. I'm so used to it, I can no longer play without it =(

DARK SOULS FAN#1

Reaction score
Big patch came out today for the game. The trainer has stopped working. If at all possible it would be amazing if you could add something to stop vehicle energy from going down. I have played around with Cheat engine a few times but the value cannot be froze so it seems out of the question. Thanks if you take notice of this comment :)

bloodsucker

Reaction score
YEP trainer doesn't work and cheat engine by Shin is no longer work too, and everything doing by hand which is too annoying coz there are no static value they all change after close or shopping and there are many stuff to change value. Omeo can you update the table ?

JDamien

Reaction score
Would love to see an update for .931 here I miss your trainer for this game and sadly the current .9xx doesn't work on the .931 version :(

JDamien

Reaction score
Not a complaint just an FYI, be cautious when fighting after fast travel. For some reason it seems fast traveling breaks everything but Infinite Items, not sure why and it seems to be very erratic. Sometimes it will break it and you won't be able to get it working again, sometimes it will break and start working again in a few min and sometimes it won't break at all. Sadly it's not predictable as far as I can tell.

voxinu

Reaction score
will the version .95 fully function with .962 version that came out monday.