Trainer Search

audy

Reaction score
Please Make a new trainer for version v74525 and v75539 plz. Mr. Antifun, im ur fan from India for a long time. I need it please.

audy

Reaction score
Galactic war is online game play i think im not sure though , Try the trainer you VS AI local game .
Please Make a new trainer for version v74525 and v75539 plz. Mr. Antifun, im ur fan from India for a long time. please make it happen :D
thanx in advnce

audy

Reaction score
Please Make a new trainer for version v74525 and v75539 plz. Mr. Antifun, im ur fan from India for a long time. I need it please.

other verions are not needed. Just need v78071(latest version)

BlueTheHellpup

Reaction score
IT STILL WORKS SO STOP SPAMMING TO UPDATE
I just downloaded it today and it works just fine. Follow the instructions of load game, once your able to build it will work. Even in Galactic war it is working

Though a request would be a reset button as I have to restart the trainer after each battle and get "directed to that page"

Last edited:

Demonichell

Reaction score
Please update the trainer for version 80462 ASAP. The current trainer keeps crashing my game.

BlueTheHellpup

Reaction score
Please update the trainer for version 80462 ASAP. The current trainer keeps crashing my game.

I am playing the game right now, and using the trainer he has posted. It's working just fine. Are you using it on something that is not under the tab "SINGLE PLAYER"? Hell I am litterlly while posting this playing. Just murdered a AI in galactic war with 200 bomber bots. Was awesome.

Demonichell

Reaction score
I am playing the game right now, and using the trainer he has posted. It's working just fine. Are you using it on something that is not under the tab "SINGLE PLAYER"? Hell I am litterlly while posting this playing. Just murdered a AI in galactic war with 200 bomber bots. Was awesome.

I'm using it on singleplayer... My game crashes whenever launching the trainer.

EDIT: I tried launching in windows 7 mode, it doesn't crash anymore, but still, an update wouldn't hurt. Such as unlimited commander hp or something, loadout unlocker etc, Please.

Kaine12

Reaction score
It doesn't work I follow the instructions and hit the hot key but it doesn't even activate...

rkslord

Reaction score
Mr.Antifun you are amazing man !
But please update this one :'(

darkelf1

Reaction score
Dear masster,

Planetary Annihilation: TITANS is out, how about a trainer?..........