Trainer Search

Sir_Beat

Reaction score
plzzz Mr. AF get us Planeatary trainer for titans xpansion :D

spamanator500

Reaction score
Should make a separate post for titans- they are only bug fixing the original game now

DannScott

Reaction score
I cant get this trainer to work.
- starting the game first. landing, adquiring some minerals and creating the first unit. the trainer says the game is on, but F1 never activates thus the trainer doesn-t work. Executing like admin, like normal, closing and opening again, closing the game and loading back, starting new game. None of the ways that i can think of works for this one.

Update required?

Peyote

Reaction score
Does this work with PA Titans cdex versions?

Last edited:

AllyBox

Reaction score
Hi, When i press f1 f2 f3.. it just makes the Windows sound, it doesent work at all. i am opening it after i spawn my boss. it does also say that the game is offline.. plz help

crupuxx

Reaction score
I just tried this trainer and it is still working on latest steam version

Make sure you follow the guide

Perfagor

Reaction score
Trainer ceased to see the game (Game license).what to do?

Sicktag

Reaction score
Man, the game has been updated and the trainer stopped working. The game is in version 89528. Please updated the trainer.

Negative, this trainer still works even after update of 89528. I just tested it with the update. Trainer is still working as before.

Reaction score
Negative, this trainer still works even after update of 89528. I just tested it with the update. Trainer is still working as before.

You're right, the trainer is working ... odd when I tested, the trainer even found that the game was on ... I have no idea why this happened. Sorry, my mistake. The trainers of MrAntiFun are the best.