Trainer Search

AmethystGamer2

Reaction score
Could you update this please? I have steam version so the versions are probably outdated for me, it always says game off and yes, I started it after my commander has landed and I even built my first Metal Extractor.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer activates and works fine onTrainer activates and works fine on both games titan and first release , Anyone need help via team viewer let me know and i will be glad to help .

FyDennis

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun , I just tried the trainer today (May 9th 2018). the trainer works perfectly for the first time, but after one battle it stopped working. I had to close it and restart the trainer to make it work again, yet after three times the trainer didn't work even after restarting.
I guess if I restart the game the trainer would still work for the first battle, but restarting this poorly optimized game is really a pain.

nikor

Donor
Reaction score
Is it possible to get this working again? Thank you so much for the hard work! :)

POMBomb

Reaction score
The current issue I have with the trainer is that it says the game is on even when I'm not playing. I can't find the game in task manager and because I don't know what process the trainer looks at I can't force the process to stop

suomainen

Reaction score
Hmmm, me slow-ass got version 113410 (too). Sooo... +1

Edit: Saw just now "new member" and "joined 2015"...so strange. :)