Trainer Search

Saiexe

Reaction score
PlanetBase v1.0.8 is out Mr.Antifun. Thank you so much for the releases. Waiting for it ;):p

adac70

Reaction score
Is it just me or why is Oxygen, sleep and food not infinite when i turn on "Infinite Stats"

Kodus

Reaction score
Current trainer is still working fine.
then in the 1.0.7, just place"Planet base Trainer 1.0.7/1.0.8 so these people stop asking "when the 1.0.8 is out". or you can just let it there

Johnnyk13

Reaction score
I havent been able to figure it out either, every time I change the value the game crashes. If I change it and save then reload it goes back to what it was before I changed it.

Changing the save game data doesnt seem to work either.

Ive been poking around in the games files to see if I can find the file that has the starting resource amount in it but I haven't had any luck with that either.
This may be because the resources have the physical item cube in the base with them, you may have to just try spawning the blocks in.

MAYHEM99GAMER

Reaction score
can you update the trainer to have infinite resources and free trade in a single trainer please

fever9cx

Reaction score
if the new update version 1.0.10 come out, i would be so happy.

MAYHEM99GAMER

Reaction score
Hey Mr. Antifun 1.0.10 was released in this one could you try to have both unlimited resources and free trade in the same trainer

jaxco101

Reaction score
is there any way to add a unbreakable cheat for the solar panels, wind turbines and robots? would really love to see that

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
is there any way to add a unbreakable cheat for the solar panels, wind turbines and robots? would really love to see that

Yes ,Last time i added it though people told me it caused problems when meteor hit a structure so i took it out .

Radion_Wave

Reaction score
Hello Before when I used the cheat walked it but now when I press F1 or F2 cheat does not work it activates me sometimes but those f1 f2 interests sorry me for my bad english the cheat use is PlanetBase 1.0.3