Trainer Search

jon123131

Reaction score
any chance of an update to this trainer to incorporate the current version (money works, ideally just after the skill points) :)

ChrisTheHack122

Reaction score
This Trainer Works Just Fine For Me. I Dont Have any Problems with it its just Perfect Thank Anti. Please add Skill Points adder to it. Keep i up!
THIS HACK IS GREAT!

Kobra

Reaction score
Version 1.1.2 is stable to me could you please update the trainer and maybe add the max skill points

GamerAndru

Reaction score
I just realized my clarification was severely lacking. The current trainer does work fine. What I (and I'm sure others) are asking for is for the trainer to be updated with more options again. Whenever able, that is. As always, keep up the good work.

sethseth

Donor
Reaction score
please put more things, money alone does not work. then I send money.

Marcelo Rock

Reaction score
please put more things, money alone does not work. then I send money.

the problem is that the hacks in the other codes make the history "bug". But you can use Cheat Engine to change Skill points, just acquire the sufficient to buy 2 skills, put the number of your skills point in the Float type, then buy a skill and put the new number, repeat till you get 1 adress, just change the skill points to 3000. All the other things got easy.

spcsteve

Reaction score
seems there is only the money cheat when will there be one for more xp i think that would be better fast training etc... MRANTIFUN IS THE BEST !

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
An update would be awesome....with Options like "Time stop", "No needs" (like Hungry, Energy,etc) and maybe "fast XP" !! Is there a chance for that?