Trainer Search

uSTickye

Master Donor
Reaction score
Super population doesnt work.
Yes, it works. You have to keep people content in the city, then the population is growing continously. It is a slow process, so do not expect a big jump in the number of population. Beware when the "happiness" is negative, the population will shrink.

Last edited:

uSTickye

Master Donor
Reaction score
It works with great britain and ireland mods?
I tried the 1.1.5 trainer and it works on the game (ver. 1.7 - Great Britain and Ireland). The scenarios (ie. Andok, USA or Ireland) make no difference in using the trainer.

Last edited:

DLWHNCF

Reaction score
I tried the 1.1.5 trainer and it works on the game (ver. 1.7 - Great Britain and Ireland). The scenarios (ie. Andok, USA or Ireland) make no difference in using the trainer.
Version 1.8 seems to be no longer valid

purrcy

Master Donor
Reaction score
with the current game version (1.8.0.23718), the trainer only works with money, the rest are not.

imalamuya

Reaction score
The infinite money is working in 1.8 but none of the other functions are. An update when you get a moment would be very much appreciated.

corsair

Reaction score
It seems infinite money is not working for me, I have all the DLCs up to Germany and the game version is 1.8.0-23718NA. Just pressing F1 says cheat activated but not working, I also clicked on 'show game editor' and set value to the max and activate F1 , still not working. Could someone help me please? I just need the money cheat to work.
Edit: Oops sorry, I ran the trainer in admin mode and the money cheat works. So sorry for the idiocy.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

MikeE1963

Reaction score
Doesn't seem to work for me. I can get the money but the points and population doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

KE_Maverick

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Railway Empire V1.00 Trainer +2
Railway Empire V1.15 Trainer +2
Railway Empire V1.15 Trainer +3

Options:
  1. Inf.Money
  2. Inf.Resources
  3. Super Population
Notice:
  • First activate money cheat then spend money to get the cheat effect

The game is now at version 1.18 and the innovation point, as well as the big population cheats don't work with the current version.
Money still works though.
But I would highly appreciated it if there would be an updated Trainer coming for the current version, with working innovation point cheat.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Alkheon

Reaction score
Not working anymore for newest update with France DCL...