Trainer Search

ktyboi

Reaction score
I found a way to cheat this game using cheat engine. Unfortunately the instructions came from another forum and maybe I can't post the link here. It works though.

Alx729

Reaction score
that method doest work tried it shows u that u have how much money u type in cheat engine but doesnt let u buy things like points etc

ktyboi

Reaction score
This is different. It's not a money cheat. It's a cheat to make the cost of stamina, strength and speed go down. I was able to max them all out at the cost of only a dollar each (strength/speed/stamina). I'll try to recreate it and post it here. It's the first time I used cheat engine.

ktyboi

Reaction score
Got this from a different forum. Just pasting the instructions here:

Make sure you have money. Adjust one of your stat bars as if you are going to purchase a 1% increase, but don't actually purchase it. The cost for this upgrade will show up (for example: $300). In cheat engine, search for 300 (4 byte). Back in the game, adjust it again to see the price for a 2% increase (maybe $600). Search in cheat engine, next value 600. Once you have found the value, add it to your cheat table and freeze it at 1. Now, when you purchase an upgrade, it will only cost you 1$. You can max out your stats for $1.

Just so you know there will be 3 values, to use. Set them all to 1 etc

Cinel

Reaction score
CE (Cheat Engine) is good for online games (example; Facebook games). For computer games, is not so good.
Why i don't like CE in pc games;
1- Too much time to search for the codes.
2- Sometimes crashes the game, or crashed the program.
3- Let's say we find the code for life, money, and so on -- that code will be changed each time you start new game, because it's not the permanent code, it's a random code (to find the permanent code, also known as 'the right code' , is a pain in the a$$).
Why i love MAF trainer, why i am here;
Because MrAntiFun (MAF), always doing perfectly job on his work (trainers).
No need to get mad to search for the codes in CE, or have the feeling 'i'm lost'.
Always visit this website, and look for the new trainer released. If is not in the list, make a request. And if you are happy with the trainer, make the trainer maker happy too (donating for his hard work).

elmek13

Reaction score
Mr. Antifun, can you do it trainer for this game.? If thik you can ! I will wait ! Regards.

Alx729

Reaction score
Cinel i agree MR ANTIFUN does great trainers always work for every game i played

kogut

Reaction score
It would be nice if you can make trainer for this game.

Num1killer

Reaction score
You can also go into Documents\My Games\RealBoxing\RealBoxingGame\Config and change RealBoxingProfilesConfig. Open with notepad and change Health, stamina, damage and reflex. Then create a new player and you will start with the values you put in.

Forest

Reaction score
+1 , it would be more fun playing this game with trainer:D

punisher76

Reaction score
A trainer for this game would be very nice. Only thing would be unlimited money so you can buy every stuff to make your guy very strong without boring sandbag!
And boys, if you want a special trainer we must donate work of Mr. Antifun. Can also say "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE", but what's about 5 $ each person as a little gift?!?! :D

punisher76

Reaction score
"Shithappens" made a trainer, but after trying out their promo-trainer system crashes... no function! This honks want to be payed for bullshit!:mad:
Please Mr. Antifun... give us an awesome trainer for that little punching-orgy!!!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
MrAntiFun Have lot of request for lot of trainers he saw this request and he will make the Trainer as soon as he can.

MrAntiFun Comment for this Request

I will check it out .

kogut

Reaction score
A trainer for this game would be very nice. Only thing would be unlimited money so you can buy every stuff to make your guy very strong without boring sandbag!
And boys, if you want a special trainer we must donate work of Mr. Antifun. Can also say "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE", but what's about 5 $ each person as a little gift?!?! :D

I remeber this post! Now you spam real boxing trainer subject but you no donate MrAntiFun work.

that everyone can talk crazy and do not do anything.

You are funny guy.