Trainer Search

vjc

Reaction score
BS. simple bs. Sad to see you go MAF, and in this way too....I hope it works out for you. I am not gonna support MeMod* i wont even advertise their name. I'd rather pay you a few bucks per trainer i need; than them. :rolleyes:

j0j0

Reaction score
Hi MAF!,
I have found a working Cheat Engine Script, with a lot of the options (cheats) working in the game (v1.02).
With the latest Cheat Engine v7.0, you can compile the Script (.CE) to an autonomous (.EXE) trainer including all the necessary code in the .EXE(cutable).
Can't link the location of the script here..:eek::mad:
Is it possible for you MAF to compile it to a working Trainer, since you know how?

All the credits goes to Csimbi, author of the Cheat Engine Script and to you MAF for all your efforts.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

zephilia

Reaction score
The unlimited missles no longer works. Can you please update when you can, thank you.

LoneCourier

Reaction score
Rebel Galaxy Outlaw trainer no longer works. Keeps openng the Epic Games launcher and errors saying it can not open game.

V.F.

Reaction score
Hello, when will this finally get a Steam version? RGO has been installed on Steam for a very long time, just waiting for the trainer to catch up from the disused Epic store version to the commoner's Steam version.

knight5946

Reaction score
for the love of god can you please put up a steam version of this on WEmod?????????. or are you getting lazy?