Trainer Search

TyposZero

Donor
Reaction score
Will get the GOG game .

Okay thanks a lot <3 btw can you maybe tell me how you found the value for credits in the game? 0:
I'm trying to find it with CE but its not a 4 byte value or float (or anything else, atleast not in the same format as shown igname)

avallanch

Reaction score
gog trainer wont activate, just sayin

it detects the game is opened thou

nieklogger

Reaction score
Hi, Maybe this is a stupid question and maybe Mac users are hated, but I was wondering if it is possible to make a Mac trainer?
Thanks! ^^

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Okay thanks a lot <3 btw can you maybe tell me how you found the value for credits in the game? 0:
I'm trying to find it with CE but its not a 4 byte value or float (or anything else, atleast not in the same format as shown igname)

gog trainer wont activate, just sayin

it detects the game is opened thou

Credit is 4 byte , I added a new trainer with a quick fix it may work ,I would apprectiate it if you would test it out for me before i get the GOG release of the game .

TyposZero

Donor
Reaction score
Credit is 4 byte , I added a new trainer with a quick fix it may work ,I would apprectiate it if you would test it out for me before i get the GOG release of the game .
Oh rly okay... I am just stupid then xD
Will test it out just 1 sec :D

TyposZero

Donor
Reaction score

Okay its working now thanks a lot c:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi, Maybe this is a stupid question and maybe Mac users are hated, but I was wondering if it is possible to make a Mac trainer?
Thanks! ^^
I never used a Mac before so i don't think i will be making trainers for Mac anytime soon :) .

easwood

Reaction score
Thank you very much MrAntifun Steam Trainer work.

3nemy_

Reaction score
Amazing work in such a short amount of time. Trainer does everything as described but I just happened to notice that after some time of playing 3-4 hours the Infinite HP and Shield stop working, i get damaged and have to repair or destroyed. Quick restart of game and program should fix this probably, everything else is fantastic, thanks a lot!

Draakje

Reaction score
Amazing work in such a short amount of time. Trainer does everything as described but I just happened to notice that after some time of playing 3-4 hours the Infinite HP and Shield stop working, i get damaged and have to repair or destroyed. Quick restart of game and program should fix this probably, everything else is fantastic, thanks a lot!

Still works, just when you have a low amount of shields / hull their shots are doing more damage that your total amount.
So they basically cut straight trough you.