Trainer Search

nina65

Reaction score
sorry but i have antivirus turn off and trainer not work gog version need fix or someting no work

I clic f1 no actived

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
sorry but i have antivirus turn off and trainer not work gog version need fix or someting no work

I clic f1 no actived
You start game first then the trainer ? .

nina65

Reaction score
yes and no work im use 2.0.0.1 version And trainer is same version no work im no have game patched yet.

what is real version trainer ? gog version is 2.0.0.1

and now GOG is patched Game now patched up to 2.0.1.2 and 2.1.0.3 and 2.1.0.4 -GOG

last version 2.1.0.4 -GOG

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
yes and no work im use 2.0.0.1 version And trainer is same version no work im no have game patched yet.

what is real version trainer ? gog version is 2.0.0.1

and now GOG is patched Game now patched up to 2.0.1.2 and 2.1.0.3 and 2.1.0.4 -GOG

last version 2.1.0.4 -GOG
You using this trainer " Rebel Galaxy V1.00 Trainer +9 GOG " ? .

nina65

Reaction score
yes and i can´t make it work

each time im hit f1 trainer no get actived

and status trainer is always on im turn off game i open trainer status is on always no sure this is normal.

but yes Rebel Glaxy v1.00 Trainer +9 gog no work for me no actived

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
yes and i can´t make it work

each time im hit f1 trainer no get actived

and status trainer is always on im turn off game i open trainer status is on always no sure this is normal.

but yes Rebel Glaxy v1.00 Trainer +9 gog no work for me no actived
Try to run trainer as admin .

nina65

Reaction score
i have tryed Admin no work im wait for fix thx for help

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
i have tryed Admin no work im wait for fix thx for help

It's possible that the trainers might not work with pirated versions of the game.

My game just finished downloading and installing about 15 minutes ago, and although it's the Codex copy (which is a steam version, albeit pirated) I've found that the steam version of the trainer won't activate. Just as you're experiencing, the trainer recognizes that the game is running, it simply will not activate.

I'll try downloading the GOG version of the game in a moment and I'll report back on whether or not it works for me when using the GOG version of the trainer.

With or without a trainer, Rebel Galaxy is probably one of the most enjoyable games I've played in quite a while (feels a bit like I'm playing a Firefly game, if anyone's seen that series. If you haven't, go watch it! Now :D ). I'm definitely buying a legitimate copy of the game when I get paid this coming Thursday! It's more than worth the money.

Anyway, yeah. I'll stop murdering my keyboard and report back once I've tried the both trainer versions with their respective games.

nina65

Reaction score
So trainer no work pirated versions ? omg so i need buy game

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
So trainer no work pirated versions ? omg so i need buy game

I've just been playing the game with the trainer working fine since I first posted to this thread. Keep in mind that I'm using Codex's Steam version of the game, so I can't guarantee that your GOG version will work fine.

This is basically what I did to get the trainer working:

1) Launch the game.
2) Launch the trainer.
3) At the game's main menu, activate the trainer with the F1 key (don't activate any options yet).
4) Load your save or start a new game if you haven't got a save yet.
5) Activate any of the trainer options you'd like to use.

So, basically run the game first before running the trainer, then activate it at the main menu. After you've started a new game or loaded a current one, that's when you should be able to start using the trainer's options.

3nemy_

Reaction score
It works like a charm on GOG ver I got from the "internet" It's 2.0.0.1 patch and it doesn't matter if you fire up game or trainer first, you just have to press F1 to activate the trainer while in game and that's all, very simple and easy to use.

Bloodplague

Reaction score
trainer wont work while you are docked in station, exit station into space then turn it on.

SladeTeck

Donor
Reaction score
It works like a charm on GOG ver I got from the "internet" It's 2.0.0.1 patch and it doesn't matter if you fire up game or trainer first, you just have to press F1 to activate the trainer while in game and that's all, very simple and easy to use.

So it's still working for that patch huh? GREAT! XD I haven't been able to try it yet as my desktop is still in the shop until Monday or Tuesday, but I'm glad to hear it's working still. Many thanks man!!

nina65

Reaction score
no understand ppl say is simple for me not work i have tryed all things nothing work

nina65

Reaction score
i make this no work:

1) Launch the game.
2) Launch the trainer.
3) At the game's main menu, activate the trainer with the F1 key ( no actived no work wen i hit f1)

t o r r e n t is Rebel Galaxy GOG

setup_rebel_galaxy_2.0.0.1.exe

SladeTeck

Donor
Reaction score
It should work fine, strange honestly. Everyone else says it does even with the 2.0.0.1 Copy. Doesn't need an update from what others have said, you may have to actually start playing the game world for it to work. Start the game, then start playing a mission or single player then start the trainer.

Reaction score
It's possible that the trainers might not work with pirated versions of the game.

My game just finished downloading and installing about 15 minutes ago, and although it's the ***** copy (which is a steam version, albeit pirated) I've found that the steam version of the trainer won't activate. Just as you're experiencing, the trainer recognizes that the game is running, it simply will not activate.

I'll try downloading the GOG version of the game in a moment and I'll report back on whether or not it works for me when using the GOG version of the trainer.

With or without a trainer, Rebel Galaxy is probably one of the most enjoyable games I've played in quite a while (feels a bit like I'm playing a Firefly game, if anyone's seen that series. If you haven't, go watch it! Now :D ). I'm definitely buying a legitimate copy of the game when I get paid this coming Thursday! It's more than worth the money.

Anyway, yeah. I'll stop murdering my keyboard and report back once I've tried the both trainer versions with their respective games.
Thats bullshit at best. The best bullshitter i saw till now.

SladeTeck

Donor
Reaction score
Having played the game and using the trainer I can confirm for sure that with patch 2.0.0.1, for the GOG version, that the trainer works perfectly, save unlimited ammo, the money cheat may take a moment to activate. I suggest going to the bar then coming back to the trader. Everything is great though. I'm not so sure that invincibility is really working as I had to make repairs in port on some systems, otherwise though no issues. :)