Trainer Search

obtolga

Reaction score
hi there :) instant constuction is not working for Soviet and Empire. V. 1.12

MasterMind974

Reaction score
Just a little warning when you use this trainer, don't do it when playing multiplayer mode. It ruins the experience for both players, can get you in trouble (I suppose, I mean, most games with online features can ban you if you cheat in any way) and your PC can suffer for it (it happened to me once, had to change my graphic card).

throwdown60

Reaction score
Does this work in the campaign as well as skirmish? Also can this work with a game run through Steam?

RealityNexus

Reaction score
Does this work in the campaign as well as skirmish? Also can this work with a game run through Steam?
Yes, the Trainer works in singleplayer. I don't think it matters whether the game is bought through steam or hardcopy, it should work either way. Just avoid using the trainer on multiplayer.

ZxAsriel

Reaction score
could use a ghost mode (units remain undetected during conflict), and an infinite health for your units. I came across the "Assassinate the emperor" mission, and I have... no idea of the enemies cone of vision, agro ratio, and field of view before they notice you. I literally have zero information to go on to complete the mission: to make matters worse, the way into the emperors palace (a hole in the wall) is being guarded by a wall of 3 units, one being a flying anti infantry unit facing the hole: oh I' m SO screwed.

CaptKronos

Reaction score
I know this thread is kinda old but I just downloaded this trainer and for some reason it says the game is off when the game is running. any ideas?

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
a god mode would help a lot with several missions that you don't have a base for training troops making resources, training and construction useless! This happens in all Command & Conquer, I wish I could do these missions without losing units but it is impossible not to miss or even fail the mission by not having a god mode! and I repeat you don't have a base in these missions! without base the cheats are useless!

MrAntiFun you are the best when making the trainers for us! Why not do infinite health/god mode in all C&C?

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
thanks for updating the trainer on wemod but could you add a god mode?