Trainer Search

Ashuraman

Reaction score
That worked. HOWEVER it's not picking up most of my games. I have a bunch of games from steam and from GOG installed, all of them have trainers, yet your app picked up a grand total of...4 steam games. Yeah no, not gonna be using this. I guess it's fling or straight up cheat engine for me. Shame, this used to be such a good place to get trainers

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
That worked. HOWEVER it's not picking up most of my games. I have a bunch of games from steam and from GOG installed, all of them have trainers, yet your app picked up a grand total of...4 steam games. Yeah no, not gonna be using this. I guess it's fling or straight up cheat engine for me. Shame, this used to be such a good place to get trainers
All of them have trainers in WeMod or all of them have trainers here? MAF has only transferred about 150 trainers.

Ashuraman

Reaction score
All of them have trainers in WeMod or all of them have trainers here? MAF has only transferred about 150 trainers.
I meant to say i have trainers for them on my PC. Some from MAF, some from Fling, it depends on the game itself. But that's besides the point, the point is the app itself is not detecting my games are being installed. As such it's a no go for me

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
I meant to say i have trainers for them on my PC. Some from MAF, some from Fling, it depends on the game itself. But that's besides the point, the point is the app itself is not detecting my games are being installed. As such it's a no go for me
WeMod only shows you games that are supported under the games tab. Games that WeMod doesn't have trainers for are shown under the request tab. If WeMod doesn't find a game we have a trainer for you can still manually add it.

riddel

Reaction score
wmod is crap!
she make all my games go down to 30fps all not wmod trainers make this not.. WHY WHY you go ... the only good trainiers are nor crap only by wmod...

luis_ramos

Reaction score
Wemon is free and it keeps all your trainers organized without having a hundred trainers from unknown sourses laying around, i have had it for a while now and have never needed to use the pro functions, or spend any real money on it (i use the free ingame type money they give if you play a game, like on FB, ect. . )

Windagoschaos

Reaction score
WeMod only shows you games that are supported under the games tab. Games that WeMod doesn't have trainers for are shown under the request tab. If WeMod doesn't find a game we have a trainer for you can still manually add it.

Your just repeating yourself without answering anything.
In wemod itself it clearly has tabs for installed games, tabs for supported game, tabs for incompatible games and so forth. So either your saying these functions do not work and are cosmetic or this program is broke. either way it doesn't work.

You stated "WeMod only shows you games that are supported under the games tab "
but you've said nothing at all about it detecting games that are installed under the drive path of installment.

I'm saying it straight out to much flash in wemod and not alot of functionality.

Last edited:

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Your just repeating yourself without answering anything.
In wemod itself it clearly has tabs for installed games, tabs for supported game, tabs for incompatible games and so forth. So either your saying these functions do not work and are cosmetic or this program is broke. either way it doesn't work.

You stated "WeMod only shows you games that are supported under the games tab "
but you've said nothing at all about it detecting games that are installed under the drive path of installment.

I'm saying it straight out to much flash in wemod and not alot of functionality.
We only show you installed games that have trainers in the Games section. If there is not a trainer they are listed in the Request section.

Windagoschaos

Reaction score
We only show you installed games that have trainers in the Games section. If there is not a trainer they are listed in the Request section.
Do all 60 of your gams have trainers in WeMod?
Its def broken and you do not read people comments

As stated before I have over 60 and most of them have working trainers but does not show up in wemod as being installed or
compatible as my image link shows.

Page 2
"I have over 60 steam games over 10 origin games and over 30 gog games, wemod only reads my Connan and ark through steam, and yes my games have trainers for them though the original antfun exe trainers and they work fine. "

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Its def broken and you do not read people comments

As stated before I have over 60 and most of them have working trainers but does not show up in wemod as being installed or
compatible as my image link shows.

Page 2
"I have over 60 steam games over 10 origin games and over 30 gog games, wemod only reads my Connan and ark through steam, and yes my games have trainers for them though the original antfun exe trainers and they work fine. "
Not all MAF trainers are in WeMod. He only has transferred about 160 and they must be made in WeMod for the platform you have the game on.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
If you search for a game we show requestable as well but the game list does not display those unless you search. Do you have NMS from steam?

Windagoschaos

Reaction score
If you search for a game we show requestable as well but the game list does not display those unless you search. Do you have NMS from steam?

did you even read the photo's
At this point I don't think you did cause that images answered your question.