MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

Removing old trainers

vizir

Reaction score
@Morgoth999 i didn't say that Wemod program works bad.I will even say that it works very good,but many trainers i tested on Wemod are awfull,not updated and even when updated some of them are making troubles with games. Primarily i meant that, why deleting his(mrantifun) own very good trainers from his own site,not uploading them on wemod and updating threads on a forum with trainers from other authors who uploads on wemod where those trainers are not tested,they are making problems with games,and after that i'm going to other sites with trainers where i find old MaF trainers who works perfectly with games and i have zero problems. Give me one reason except money, why deleting and ruining his hard and good work and reputation is good for him and us?. I like wemod and it's great to use a program where trainers from many authors are agregated, but why cutting a path where you have your own safe space and possibility to go back when this partnership will collapse?. I only have one request to the space being(name this how you like) that MaF wont end like shithappens and shitcheats.

@edit- @Morgoth999 i'm using Wemod from the start of MaFs partnership with them.

MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

Last edited:

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Your always online solution is bollocks! wemod sucks as certain ISPs block your games from even showing up, so you're forced to go through a VPN! Cheat happens seems to be the better solution (As you're not forced to always be online!) if I'm forced to pay for my cheats as it's only a one-time payment instead of rent ware!
What do you mean your ISP blocks games from showing up? WeMod is free to use and doesn't require an active connection after you have used the trainer the first time.

TZODnmr2k5

Reaction score
What do you mean your ISP blocks games from showing up? WeMod is free to use and doesn't require an active connection after you have used the trainer the first time.
Thanks for responding, I had a problem with my games not showing up so I DDG'd the solution that it was security protocols that ISPs employ, and that the solution was a VPN, and viola! Lo and behold it worked! the only way I can access my games are with a VPN, and yeah, I tried running a game/trainer offline after the first time and it did not work... but it's good to know it's not always online; I'll edit my post!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The decision to remove the trainers was made solely by me.

I made the decision to start using a trainers managing software before we joined WeMod, But when i got down to it, If i had to put it in few words it would be too much work.

That's when i decided to join the WeMod and use their excellent well developed and well designed system for my trainers, If i had to do all the work on my own it would have taken years and lots of resources to put it together .

madmax9021

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun I'd like to put in my reasoning for why I don't like WeMod. I don't like that I have to restart the game in order to just use the trainer, just let me use it on the fly, unless I'm doing something wrong, please let me know, but otherwise I don't like WeMod for this sole reasoning.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun I'd like to put in my reasoning for why I don't like WeMod. I don't like that I have to restart the game in order to just use the trainer, just let me use it on the fly, unless I'm doing something wrong, please let me know, but otherwise I don't like WeMod for this sole reasoning.
You shouldn't need to restart your game unless WeMod patches an anti-cheat. Just alt-tab and click play while you are in game.

TZODnmr2k5

Reaction score
The decision to remove the trainers was made solely by me.

I made the decision to start using a trainers managing software before we joined WeMod, But when i got down to it, If i had to put it in few words it would be too much work.

That's when i decided to join the WeMod and use their excellent well developed and well designed system for my trainers, If i had to do all the work on my own it would have taken years and lots of resources to put it together .
Fair enough, I suppose it's better than Mega-Dev Trainer as that is a truly crappy solution in comparison to WeMod, as they paywall actual cheat functions behind tiers!

Last edited:
Reaction score
perhaps host all the old trainers you have on mega? I actually have all flings old trainers hosted / linked to my mega to share when people download them or what have you. Just a thought. honestly I've downloaded tons of trainers I have yet to use , just in case I decided I want to one day ^.^ , I would download/share the entire archive of the older non wemod trainers on my mega, I have room. Would be my pleasure to keep all the older trainers alive and available from my mega link