Trainer Search

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Trainer is almost done , I came back late from work today and didn't have a chance to work on the game on release thats why the trainer is late .
Thank you for the update and the hard work as always. :)
OK, I have been playing this for the past 3 hours, I had a lock up issue with FPS but that was rectified quickly by installing a new bios (i was running a build from 2014). now the game runs with no issue but honestly there are no tweaks for this game in the video options. like ZERO in comparison to something like The Witcher 3.

I have used cheat engine to mod Wayne tech points and HP. anyone else care to try?

Gorthezar

Reaction score
Trainer is almost done , I came back late from work today and didn't have a chance to work on the game on release thats why the trainer is late .
Thanks for the update. You the real MVP.

Corwyn

Master Donor
Reaction score
Same thing, no problem at all with a Geforce gtx 780 and the latest drivers 353.30.
But yes a Trainer for that game would be soo sweet.

scruffy0402

Donor
Reaction score
You know what I've noticed as of late..? (Witcher 3 being the best recent example) After MrAntiFun releases a trainer... there are about 10 Trainers released within hours of that. Coincidence?
I preordered the game and it unlocked yesterday about 8pm. there are some PC FPS issues (on AMD motherboards) but we'll hope they address them in the next few days. Thanks for the update! Looking forward to this.
That's not anything to do with your pc, the game is completely broken and it one of the worst PC ports I have seen in the past few years.

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
That's not anything to do with your pc, the game is completely broken and it one of the worst PC ports I have seen in the past few years.
Thanks for the response, I recently did a custom build on my new PC and honestly this game runs smooth with close to zero issues after I updated the bios version. How strong is your PC? if it's anything over 5 years old, a slow processor or below 8GB of internal ram the game runs poorly.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response, I recently did a custom build on my new PC and honestly this game runs smooth with close to zero issues after I updated the bios version. How strong is your PC? if it's anything over 5 years old, a slow processor or below 8GB of internal ram the game runs poorly.

Agreed. I spent 6800 building a rig a year ago. Not going to list everything (motherboard etc) but its 4.5ghz (4.8ghz OC'ed if I want), 2 780ti's in sli, 64GB RAM, 2 500GB SSD's and 3 4TB storage (not including external), Liquid Cooling etc etc

And I have yet to have a problem with the game. I bought the game for my nephew for ps4 and mine, pc version, looks WAY better and I get a solid and steady 60fps

I think people without the rig to play this game are trying to and then complaining when it doesn't look 'next gen' or they have other issues.
Always read the requirements ya know?

Read the same thing on a different forum about The Witcher 3 and that game runs smooth like butter and looks incredible (better than console version).

Folks need to read the requirements or invest in an overhaul/upgrade and or a console. Ive got both a PS4 and Xbox 1....never play the CrapBox and the PS4, usually I only buy exclusives for it.
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEW AND LAST METAL GEAR SOLID in September.....my god I can't wait.

I hope Kojima starts a new MGS style series since ***** ass Knomai owns the rights to Snake and MGS

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Agreed. I spent 6800 building a rig a year ago. Not going to list everything (motherboard etc) but its 4.5ghz (4.8ghz OC'ed if I want), 2 780ti's in sli, 64GB RAM, 2 500GB SSD's and 3 4TB storage (not including external), Liquid Cooling etc etc
And I have yet to have a problem with the game. I bought the game for my nephew for ps4 and mine, pc version, looks WAY better and I get a solid and steady 60fps
I think people without the rig to play this game are trying to and then complaining when it doesn't look 'next gen' or they have other issues.
Always read the requirements ya know?
Read the same thing on a different forum about The Witcher 3 and that game runs smooth like butter and looks incredible (better than console version).
Folks need to read the requirements or invest in an overhaul/upgrade and or a console. Ive got both a PS4 and Xbox 1....never play the CrapBox and the PS4, usually I only buy exclusives for it.
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEW AND LAST METAL GEAR SOLID in September.....my god I can't wait.
I hope Kojima starts a new MGS style series since b***h *** Knomai owns the rights to Snake and MGS

Thank you for the response. Seriously I have been trying to get details from the folks that are having problems with the game and I noticed on major factor that is the root of the problem. MOST OF THE COMPLAINTS are from people that have Pirated the game. To who I respond with... TOUGH S#!T. I'm actually glad that they are not getting the chance to enjoy the game. This ARRRRRRRRR nonsense is ruining the industry and eventually will cause more studios like THQ to shut down.

I met Kojima-San a few years ago when he did a presentation on the Tech of Metal Gear. He mentioned that this time at Konami, although great in many ways, is not an end date for him. I mentioned the issues happening at Capcom, and he believes that it's the marketing budgets that ruin games. Those budgets are set to a fixed timeline for sales and goals that eventually kill the creative design and pushes sub par results to the forefront.

I'm a huge fan but I can see him going the indy dev rough like Inafune-San did with Mighty No.9. Fingers crossed on MGV:TPP. but I can say that an open world MGS would just be AMAZING.

scruffy0402

Donor
Reaction score
It runs horribly on most systems, I have a 4770k @ 4.4 and a 780ti classified at 1250mhz with 16gb of ram and it runs like shit when i remove the fps limit. Someone said this on reddit a bit ago, its probably worth trying
"Actually, I discovered something and I find it worth sharing, note that this is more effective on SLI setups with the 2nd GPU used as a dedicated PhysX card:

Go to: STEAM_INSTALL_FOLDER\ Batman Arkham Knight\BmGame\ Config\BmSystemSettings.ini

And add: "Allowd310=True" unquoted. Just below "[SystemSettings]"

For the FPS, change it to 120, not 60, not 90. Just 120.

I only have a single 980Ti, but the game's rocking at 70-95FPS with the highest settings possible and all the GameWorks features on with definitely little to no dips.

Even summoning the Batmobile has near-nil drops and stutters now. Try it if you want to play the game without any noticeable hiccups."

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
It runs horribly on most systems, I have a 4770k @ 4.4 and a 780ti classified at 1250mhz with 16gb of ram and it runs like shit when i remove the fps limit. Someone said this on reddit a bit ago, its probably worth trying
"Actually, I discovered something and I find it worth sharing, note that this is more effective on SLI setups with the 2nd GPU used as a dedicated PhysX card:

Go to: STEAM_INSTALL_FOLDER\ Batman Arkham Knight\BmGame\ Config\BmSystemSettings.ini

And add: "Allowd310=True" unquoted. Just below "[SystemSettings]"

For the FPS, change it to 120, not 60, not 90. Just 120.

I only have a single 980Ti, but the game's rocking at 70-95FPS with the highest settings possible and all the GameWorks features on with definitely little to no dips.

Even summoning the Batmobile has near-nil drops and stutters now. Try it if you want to play the game without any noticeable hiccups."
Thanks for the tweak details, I'll try this and get back to you. Update: I made the change to 120 FPS and it ran well but during CG scenes, the animations were moving really fast. I changed it 60 it it seems to be the sweet spot. The allow option in the system settings? WOW.. it's like an HD pack was added to the game. Thanks!

Last edited: