Trainer Search

Arzeus

Reaction score
This game isn't really that hard if you do any sort of proper leveling.

The issue is that every time the star children level cap and you make them independent, you have to go back through old dungeons to get the new kids back up to par

yeah grinding star children are really tiring :/

btw how do you scan the bond meter?
can you teach me that?

PotatoJoe93

Reaction score
yeah grinding star children are really tiring :/

btw how do you scan the bond meter?
can you teach me that?

The bond points as a number or the bond gauge you have with each girl separately? Bond points are shown on the main menu while in town or the pause menu in dungeons, also shown while in combat.

Your bond level with the girls is shown when you're at the academy and shows your bond with the current girl

Arzeus

Reaction score
The bond points as a number or the bond gauge you have with each girl separately? Bond points are shown on the main menu while in town or the pause menu in dungeons, also shown while in combat.

Your bond level with the girls is shown when you're at the academy and shows your bond with the current girl
yeah the bond point for creating more star children, but when I tried to scan the value using ce, like for example the first value was 200 and I decrease it by making star children, when I try to scan the next value, which is 100, nothing came up :/

PotatoJoe93

Reaction score
yeah the bond point for creating more star children, but when I tried to scan the value using ce, like for example the first value was 200 and I decrease it by making star children, when I try to scan the next value, which is 100, nothing came up :/

I already posted the address for that. It's a float

Arzeus

Reaction score
I already posted the address for that. It's a float
I think the address between me and you are different, even the GP alone are different, I'm using steam version, what version are you using btw?

so I wanna know how you found bond address, a screenshot would be nice :)

PotatoJoe93

Reaction score
I think the address between me and you are different, even the GP alone are different, I'm using steam version, what version are you using btw?

so I wanna know how you found bond address, a screenshot would be nice :)

That's... Odd... Even restarting my computer and opening different programs, the address is the same.

What I did to find them was searching floats for "greater than" and then picked a number approximately 5 below the displayed value. Talk to a girl, repeat the process.

Arzeus

Reaction score
That's... Odd... Even restarting my computer and opening different programs, the address is the same.

What I did to find them was searching floats for "greater than" and then picked a number approximately 5 below the displayed value. Talk to a girl, repeat the process.
I even more confused, the address I found always around 900k and never decrease :/

are you using pirated version by any chance? because sometimes the .exe structure are different from the original or steam version

PotatoJoe93

Reaction score
I even more confused, the address I found always around 900k and never decrease :/

are you using pirated version by any chance? because sometimes the .exe structure are different from the original or steam version

I'm using the Steam version. I don't know how you're getting 900k but I don't think you're searching with CE correctly, or maybe you're using an old version. Are you searching for a float instead of a 4-byte, which is the default?

Also, the addresses I posted earlier are useless now, even if they weren't before. The game has updated.

deaththekicl

Reaction score
actually, it seems to change everytime i launch the game but the address is always green

Arzeus

Reaction score
I'm using the Steam version. I don't know how you're getting 900k but I don't think you're searching with CE correctly, or maybe you're using an old version. Are you searching for a float instead of a 4-byte, which is the default?

Also, the addresses I posted earlier are useless now, even if they weren't before. The game has updated.
I'm using latest version of the CE, and I followed exactly how you instruct
I tried both using VEH Debugger and windows debugger, never get the address for bond points T_T
the rest of the CE setting are default

yeah the game just updated, I think they fixed the locked achievement bug

=update=
finally I found the bond points, they way I did is;
when the bond points is 50, I search for value between 48 and 52 on float, do an event with girl, then when the points increase to 75, I search for value between 73 and 77 and so on

the trick is, the bond point never exactly in integers numbers, it will on xx,xxxxxxxx, for example what I found on CE is 75,48493195

hope that helps lol

Last edited:

canko14

Reaction score
we realy need a tranier....i mean we need it so munch so peaple are trying to cheat with cheat engine.......MRANTİFUN *bows* pls i beg you i will name my firts born "mrantifun" pls make a traneir ! with infine exp and hp mp affection mod stats editor money editor ......i know i ask i lot...but i never beaten this game i had it on 3ds GAME İS HARD i cant grind GRİND İS BORİNG iwas there for the story...........

rigan

Reaction score
we realy need a tranier....i mean we need it so munch so peaple are trying to cheat with cheat engine.......MRANTİFUN *bows* pls i beg you i will name my firts born "mrantifun" pls make a traneir ! with infine exp and hp mp affection mod stats editor money editor ......i know i ask i lot...but i never beaten this game i had it on 3ds GAME İS HARD i cant grind GRİND İS BORİNG iwas there for the story...........
+1
i know what you feel bro