Trainer Search

Cnr.Zelgius

Reaction score
Please also add ''WEAK ENEMIES" so that you can 1 shot them without having to fight them. Would be a fun way to boost levels without getting too overpowered and game breaking.

PotatoJoe93

Reaction score
Please also add ''WEAK ENEMIES" so that you can 1 shot them without having to fight them. Would be a fun way to boost levels without getting too overpowered and game breaking.

I disagree. That would be the most overpowered and broken.

Also, experience is stored as a 4 byte number when it's shown on the screen before you hit the A button, when all the enemies are dead.

Cnr.Zelgius

Reaction score
I disagree. That would be the most overpowered and broken.

Also, experience is stored as a 4 byte number when it's shown on the screen before you hit the A button, when all the enemies are dead.

That's so super silly. It's not broken at all, you can turn it off and on whenever you want.... I can say, I want my guys all to be around the same level without the need to train all of them seperately but still enjoy the game by playing it and not just inserting numbers..
And other trainers (premium ones) already have that feature so I'm saying it's doable.

zodiacos1989

Reaction score
+1 I would just like to have weaken enemies so I can quick farm exp for my lvl 1 star children without the others lvling up too much