Trainer Search

supercrazy

Reaction score
there is i cannot leave to main menu or i lose this data of the game some values are not from the cheat but you can see the sawgrass 970 and others look on the double value i do the cheat using double value

leopard09

Reaction score
I got it. I now got it what you meant by "value type as double". Thanks mate, I got it going now :)

supercrazy

Reaction score
ok Man Try that but Don't share because the donors of the game can do something with that too xD

agan0078

Reaction score
there is i cannot leave to main menu or i lose this data of the game some values are not from the cheat but you can see the sawgrass 970 and others look on the double value i do the cheat using double value
bro can u tell me how to hack this game with cheat engine?do u have skype,facebook,or something to contact pls?

FelixPri

Reaction score
i know how to one hit kill using cheat engine
you must have 2 weapons
scan with value type double
1. check your stat find damage per second,scan your damage per second then change your weapon.
2. put your new damage per second and next scan
3. find the right address then change the value into 1.000.000
have fun!

Rican

Reaction score
i know how to one hit kill using cheat engine
you must have 2 weapons
scan with value type double
1. check your stat find damage per second,scan your damage per second then change your weapon.
2. put your new damage per second and next scan
3. find the right address then change the value into 1.000.000
have fun!
I'm getting multiple adress like 4-5 after that next scan, how exactly do I come up with the right one? they are resetting after I move ingame.

Edit: NVM! got it to work, thanks mate you a genius!

Last edited:

tulling1337

Reaction score
You can do a one shot kill with cheat engine its pretty easy same with hp,mats,movespeed etc but all i want is a ignore mats so i can craft everything i want ^^

Markur

Reaction score
I'm getting multiple adress like 4-5 after that next scan, how exactly do I come up with the right one? they are resetting after I move ingame.

Edit: NVM! got it to work, thanks mate you a genius!
How i make it work? i tried but the dmg return to normal whenever i fight...

Rican

Reaction score
How i make it work? i tried but the dmg return to normal whenever i fight...
Try this, just incase you still having trouble, when you do the scans, unequip any other gadget/secondary weapons you have on, it will be easier to find the correct ID for you weapon like that, if not just make sure each ID has a different value like 1000000, next one 1000001 and remember to enable them.

Markur

Reaction score
Try this, just incase you still having trouble, when you do the scans, unequip any other gadget/secondary weapons you have on, it will be easier to find the correct ID for you weapon like that, if not just make sure each ID has a different value like 1000000, next one 1000001 and remember to enable them.
Well i found 2 cases, the 1st one is my character dps id, which just change the number not the dmg output
the 2nd one is weapon ID, i changed the dps of the weapon but it keep return to normal even when i active the ID the dmg output is normal with the 1000000 number it show, not one hit :|

Edit: i think it work sometimes, i fight normally but sometimes the dmg suddenly reach >100k, just sometimes usually when critical ,i think
Edit 2: after a few minute, is not work anymore :| the number show in the character stat still 1 000 000 with the char ID stat active, but the weapon stat return to normal even the weapon ID still active

Last edited:

tulling1337

Reaction score
Well i found 2 cases, the 1st one is my character dps id, which just change the number not the dmg output
the 2nd one is weapon ID, i changed the dps of the weapon but it keep return to normal even when i active the ID the dmg output is normal with the 1000000 number it show, not one hit :|

Edit: i think it work sometimes, i fight normally but sometimes the dmg suddenly reach >100k, just sometimes usually when critical ,i think
Edit 2: after a few minute, is not work anymore :| the number show in the character stat still 1 000 000 with the char ID stat active, but the weapon stat return to normal even the weapon ID still active

Just freeze the value.

Rican

Reaction score
You can do a one shot kill with cheat engine its pretty easy same with hp,mats,movespeed etc but all i want is a ignore mats so i can craft everything i want ^^
I'm trying to duplicate an Evileye I got from a quest, I accidently salvaged one and now I can't complete the quest, can you help me out on how can I find the ID for that please, I'm also trying to find the ID for movement, but when I go into next scan it comes out with nothing, I have no idea how to correctly scan the decimals and the %.

Last edited:

Rican

Reaction score
It happened to me as well, sometimes it starts attacking normally then it goes back to 100k+

Also if you switch zones, you got to re-scan values, they do change according to which map you on, at least they do for me.