Trainer Search

Markur

Reaction score
It happened to me as well, sometimes it starts attacking normally then it goes back to 100k+

Also if you switch zones, you got to re-scan values, they do change according to which map you on, at least they do for me.
Im different from you, I attacking normally and somtimes go up to 100k+ lol, and now my dmg never go up to 100k+ anymore, it stay normally (no world change)

Markur

Reaction score
Oh i figure it out. Don't ever open your character stat or press R or open anything, it will reset your dmg to normal. When you change the value, close everything, then change the value, when you search to the final, there should be 2 or 3 value (mine was 3), just change them all and dont open anything in-game, change it and feel it,
P/s: the dmg reduce when the enemy get stronger when your weapon not upgrade

tulling1337

Reaction score
I'm trying to duplicate an Evileye I got from a quest, I accidently salvaged one and now I can't complete the quest, can you help me out on how can I find the ID for that please, I'm also trying to find the ID for movement, but when I go into next scan it comes out with nothing, I have no idea how to correctly scan the decimals and the %.

The move speed, you have to do unknown value, increased then decreased till you have 55 or less values then find one that is example "163.385625" that is 8.92% move speed ingame, then change the value.

Rican

Reaction score
The move speed, you have to do unknown value, increased then decreased till you have 55 or less values then find one that is example "163.385625" that is 8.92% move speed ingame, then change the value.

I been doing unknown value, increase and decrease but all I get is a bunch of values randomly moving all over, even if I freeze them, they keep changing.

Markur

Reaction score
Search for unchanged
do I have to equip-unequip or change movement speed item whenever i do increase-decrease value? you said
Search for unchanged
which mean in the "scan type" or i have to search myself because i only see changing numbers. Do i have to do that scan type after i have 55 or less increase-decrease value?

tulling1337

Reaction score
do I have to equip-unequip or change movement speed item whenever i do increase-decrease value? you said
Search for unchanged
which mean in the "scan type" or i have to search myself because i only see changing numbers. Do i have to do that scan type after i have 55 or less increase-decrease value?

You do have to unequip and equip, and each time you search for decrease and increase, once in a while walk around a little ingame, search for unchanged value, then repeat with equip-unequip.

Markur

Reaction score
You do have to unequip and equip, and each time you search for decrease and increase, once in a while walk around a little ingame, search for unchanged value, then repeat with equip-unequip.
I tried but it will take forever to reduce the amount of IDs to below 55. I did that and when it reach 20k or around that, the amount of IDs reduce really really slowly, about 50~less than 200 IDs per search. lol