Trainer Search

Fujiroko

Donor
Reaction score
Not sure if this counts as always online but if not then +1

ya that what i'm scare but if i remember correctly correct me if i'm wrong but Xenoverse is always online you can play offline like in this one and Xenoverse got a trainer so again correct me if i'm wrong but i think a trainer for this game might be possible

Zhael

Reaction score
ya that what i'm scare but if i remember correctly correct me if i'm wrong but Xenoverse is always online you can play offline like in this one and Xenoverse got a trainer so again correct me if i'm wrong but i think a trainer for this game might be possible

Xenoverse was built for online play, but did easily allow you to play offline if you wished. FighterZ is the same way. Pressing a button at the server selection switched to offline play for me (Y on my Xbox controller).

I'd say if Xenoverse 1 and 2 got a trainer, then it's at least worth a shot.

enosdei

Reaction score
+1
DBFZ does have an offline mode just like the last one,
but infinite ki and health is probably gonna be a no go because people can use that in online if its made that way

zenny, premium z coins and exp i think would be good because that's all story and cosmetic stuff that doesn't affect multiplayer or matches at all except for health in story mode
one hit kill for story seems silly though as the game is pretty simple and fun, and if you do that whats the point? but if people want it sure give it to them if you can

Thanks always Mrantifun

Shadowite

Reaction score
Please~ Two other popular trainer sites have already made working ones, i believe in you!