Trainer Search

HolyDeath3000

Reaction score
Which one ? Cheat hapens ?
Infinity Trianer. Google it. Make sure you do the command in shortcut of the actual game in bin folder. ANd not use steam to launch it. It works fine. After you get in game then click play on Infinity trainer and it will work. No need to uninstall EAC or anything.

joshua givands

Reaction score
Infinity Trianer. Google it. Make sure you do the command in shortcut of the actual game in bin folder. ANd not use steam to launch it. It works fine. After you get in game then click play on Infinity trainer and it will work. No need to uninstall EAC or anything.
can you explain alittle more i need help

enosdei

Reaction score
yeah inf trainer is odd, everytime i load it it tells me it is having issues loading the codes into the game even after setting launch options to keep eac from loading

HolyDeath3000

Reaction score
yeah inf trainer is odd, everytime i load it it tells me it is having issues loading the codes into the game even after setting launch options to keep eac from loading
Only works on legit version.

Using it in Steam's client still launches EasyAntiCheat, despite the command. Do the following instead:

1. Navigate to DRAGON BALL FighterZ\RED\Binaries\Win64
2. Create a shortcut to RED-Win64-Shipping.exe
3. Apply "-eac-nop-loaded" to the end of the Target field of the properties of the shortcut.
4. Launch the game using that shortcut.

After that then launch wemod and make sure you select Dragon Ball FighterZ and click play. While the game is run from the shortcut you made. It makes steam overlay work and specialK injection that I use for Framerate pacing. Even can most likely get ReShade working if possible.

Don't run thru steam run from that shortcut that was applied to the exe itself. And after it is running with steam running in background then click play in Infinity trainer then the cheats will work. Overlay works still and so does achievements. Just make sure you are in offline mode...

Last edited:

enosdei

Reaction score
you the man, got my zenny, must have all the lobby characters. idc about the other stuff rofl.

SoDx

Donor
Reaction score
So I guess any MAF trainer would require us to do the shortcut thing? I don't know if any of the trainers release by MAF have required that so I'm wondering if he'll do it or not.

Will Behn

Reaction score
"D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DRAGON BALL FighterZ\RED\Binaries\Win64\RED-Win64-Shipping.exe"
this is in my target field. how should it look? every time i try and add it to the end i get an error message

Fujiroko

Donor
Reaction score
"D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DRAGON BALL FighterZ\RED\Binaries\Win64\RED-Win64-Shipping.exe"
this is in my target field. how should it look? every time i try and add it to the end i get an error message

Make a space at the end of shipping.exe

SSJBlue

Reaction score
- Infinite HP
- Infinite Ki
- Infinite Zeni/Premium Z Coins
- One-Hit kill for Story Mode
- Huge exp in Story Mode

I have some ideas :
- Infinite Support Actions
- Freeze Time Battle
- Summon Shenron all time

But for my self i just want use Zeni/Z Coins

SoDx

Donor
Reaction score
Eh, I'm fine with literally Infinite HP but freezing the time is a good idea.

HolyDeath3000

Reaction score
Like this:
"D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DRAGON BALL FighterZ\RED\Binaries\Win64\RED-Win64-Shipping.exe" -eac-nop-loaded

Also use that shortcut instead. Don't freaking use Steam library to boot up game. Use that shortcut / executiable only or it won't work.

Reivunda

Donor
Reaction score
Like this:
"D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DRAGON BALL FighterZ\RED\Binaries\Win64\RED-Win64-Shipping.exe" -eac-nop-loaded

Also use that shortcut instead. Don't freaking use Steam library to boot up game. Use that shortcut / executiable only or it won't work.

For this example, after i use that shortcut an Error message shows and it says : Unable to initialize SteamAPI. Please make sure Steam is running and you are logged in to an account entitled to the game.

How to fix this?

Mikeyx18

Reaction score
For this example, after i use that shortcut an Error message shows and it says : Unable to initialize SteamAPI. Please make sure Steam is running and you are logged in to an account entitled to the game.

How to fix this?

Run the game in administrator mode it should work just fine when you do that. I had the same issue until I did that.