Trainer Search

dimasok

Donor
Reaction score
The most important cheat is the one that would allow you to freeze time indefinitely. Far more important than any other option in my opinion.

dragon011

Reaction score
+1 ye hope thats freeze time indefinitely can work
Games for have any Times are so crap :D

Last edited:

t2ya25

Reaction score
the trainer is on cheat happen...but pay 15$ to this no thanks

dimasok

Donor
Reaction score
the trainer is on cheat happen...but pay 15$ to this no thanks

It doesn't even include the freeze timer although the cheat engine forum apparently already has a table for that.

t2ya25

Reaction score
? useless freeze time. i dont care. want only fast kill

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Will check it out once it finish downloading .

dimasok

Donor
Reaction score
Will check it out once it finish downloading .

Please don't forget the freeze timer as its a very important feature. The guys over at cheat engine already have a trainer up and running which freezes it but it lacks other options so it will be a piece of cake for someone of your caliber :)

Thanks a lot!!!!

Cidrow

Reaction score
About timer - options like +1/-1 hour (minutes) would be really good, with freezing ability...

Koakuma

Donor
Reaction score
You can't do freeze time as the game I similar to dead rising where the time remaining advances the story line. The idea is you finish side quests and main quests to gain additional time on the next run through.

For older gamers this is majora's mask where doing something on one run through let's you do things on another etc

In simple terms stopping time stops progressing through the story. If he adds an infinite ep option you get a skill early game called chronostatis which temporarily stops time. Just use that.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Can someone tell me where the time is and what is it used for?.

Revan13x

Reaction score
Time (時, Toki?) is a gameplay mechanic in Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, denoted by an ever-present "doomsday clock" on the right side of the player's screen. The player has a maximum of fourteen days to finish the game. Each day begins and ends at 6 AM; at that time Lightning is automatically returned to the Ark where her HP and EP are restored.

Because the player has a limited time to finish the game, and because certain areas, quests, people, and events are only accessible during specific times of day, time management is an important element of gameplay. If time runs out before all five main quests are completed, the Apocalypse will occur and the player will be given an option to restart the game from the beginning.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Time_(Lightning_Returns)

Koakuma

Donor
Reaction score
Can someone tell me where the time is and what is it used for?.

The time is below the mini map.

It's use to progress through the main story of te day as lightning has a limited window to clear events before the world ends and have to restart it. Clearing side quests and story quest adds time for the next run through.

In simple terms think of dead rising where you have 3 days before the military comes during that time you have to save people, uncover what's going on and generally live.