Trainer Search

Suzakiro

Reaction score
Hello,

Good preject ! +1 and the time is used for games lifetime was six days to finish everything that has to do or else it will end the game and apparently the clock is connected to that of the elapsed time in the game.
viewer.php

angelscream

Reaction score
just have infinite Chronostasis will do for Time but u will have to spam it
but if u freeze time maybe the game wont progress

so i prefer to spam Chronostasis (safest way to not bug the game)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Alright , I may need to progress in game a bit to get the timer ,Here is an update on where i got so far with the trainer.
Infinite Health -- Done

Infinite ATB -- Done
Infinite Time ( Freeze Time ) -- Working on it
Infinite Gil-- Done
Infinite Items -- Working on it
Infinite EP-- Done
Fast Kill-- Done

Saintiel

Donor
Reaction score
Alright , I may need to progress in game a bit to get the timer ,Here is an update on where i got so far with the trainer.
Infinite Health -- Done
Infinite ATB -- Done
Infinite Gil-- Done
Infinite EP-- Done
Fast Kill-- Done

You sir are awesome.

Kitkun

Reaction score
Infinite Health -- Done
Infinite ATB -- Done
Infinite Gil-- Done
Infinite EP-- Done
Fast Kill-- Done

Would it possibly help if you had a general ToC of the memory? As in what order it is in, like Weapon Slots, Shield Slots, Ability Names, etc?

0x513AA900 = Recovery Items
0x513AAB10 = Weapons Slots
0x513ABE60 = Accessories Slots
0x513AD770 = Ability Names
0x513AEA40 = Key Items Names
0x513B0FD0 = Ability Slots
0x513B43E0 = Adornments
0x513B75F0 = Other Items
0x513B8280 = Garbs
0x513B8F10 = Shields Slots

Ignore the actual Addresses, as they are from a different console, however the distance between the areas seem correct from what I have tested. I've been working on the equipment, trying to add and edit my Garbs and stuff like that.

cm90

Reaction score
i played the ps3 version and i think you don't need an option to freeze time. there is more than enough time to complete all sidequests and you don't need to grind to level up in this game (you raise your stats by completing quests).
if you already have infinite ep you don't need to wast time with freeze time. there is an ability called chronostasis that freezes time for a while. if you have infinite ep just spam chronostasis

Last edited:

Zeroko Ryan

Reaction score
Can someone tell me where the time is and what is it used for?.
It's a countdown mechanic in-game that causes certain events and triggers to proc at certain times. There's a mechanic tied to it you may want to be on the lookout for known as EP wiich gives you access to an ability called 'Chronostasis' which freezes the in-game clock for a set time. If you can't edit the timer, you can try an EP trick that would work similarly as long is it can give infinite ep or replenish on command. I hope this helps.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
i played the ps3 version and i think you don't need an option to freeze time. there is more than enough time to complete all sidequests and you don't need to grind to level up in this game (you raise your stats by completing quests).

Do you might +1 hour and -1 hour?

Well ,There seems to be an ability to pause time but i will still look into it though.

FeelingMyOats

Reaction score
I think the infinite EP cheat will be fine, because it will allow you to keep using the in-game ability Chronostasis, which stops time, so you don't actually need a cheat to freeze time itself.

Also for infinite items, will it be possible to include infinite materials in there like monster drops, so that the Canvas of Prayer quests can be turned in easily? Thanks, MAF.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I think the infinite EP cheat will be fine, because it will allow you to keep using the in-game ability Chronostasis, which stops time, so you don't actually need a cheat to freeze time itself.
Is there any use for item cheat in this game ?.

FeelingMyOats

Reaction score
Is there any use for item cheat in this game ?.
Yeah, like I said in the edit, it would be useful to have infinite materials/monster drops for the Canvas of Prayer quests. You can't really have infinite potions or anything cause the slots are limited for that, so I think just infinite materials will be fine. If there's infinite quest items, like key items that you have to find, then that might be game-breaking.

Kitkun

Reaction score
Yeah, like I said in the edit, it would be useful to have infinite materials/monster drops for the Canvas of Prayer quests. You can't really have infinite potions or anything cause the slots are limited for that, so I think just infinite materials will be fine. If there's infinite quest items then it might be game-breaking.

Not true, you can edit your Recovery Items. I set mine to 65535 (I think that was FF FF) and it works just fine.

Cidrow

Reaction score
1) How about Forge options like "No Forge Limit" or "Max Skill Power" (After forge) and "Max Magic Power" (After forge). Those was in xbox 360 trainer for JTAG as i remember and was pretty neat..
2) inf.Dash option can save time, while travelling.
3) inf.Overdrive in combat..

Azerty39

Reaction score
Thank you for the trainer, unfortunately not everyone works

1) Inf.ATB = F4
2) Inf.EP = F6
3) Freeze Timer F7 =

And for which:

1) Inf.HEATH =F2
2) Inf.Gill = F5

It works without problems when the enemy touch me my life bar passes over a life point Million.

Thank you if it is possible to correct (ATB - EP and Freeze Time)

That's where French version again thank you for all.

zette

Reaction score
Hey MAF, and everyone here, I am so sorry for having the dare to ask for a code, is there any kind of way to be able to add every weapon/shield in the game? I really would love to use the Ultima Weapon/Ultima Shield, It's the starting weapon/shield set but in their prime form. I don't know If that is even possible, but I remember you did something similar with the DSII trainer, we could just find what item we wanted and put the code in the trainer and boom, we had it in game. If you can't do that it's ok, don't worry about my silly request, just wanted to point it out. Thank you so much for your time and effort, I am really feel happy about your hard work. You are awesome!