Trainer Search

LeiderKlasse

Reaction score
Mr. Antifun, I do love your work will all the other game trainers on this site, and I truly love playing Vermintide without this but the farming that has to be taken to get a glaive or pick axe is completely insane, I've been farming on cataclysm for thirteen days now, and I've only seen the pick axe and glaive pop up a few amount of times, mainly being the red versions and I almost always roll a six when they do decide to show up, it's getting disheartening at this point and using this trainer helped me save about two and half hours of game time per twelve hours of play time, the only problem I am getting is never having the luck of getting a seven roll now, what I'm asking is that if you could add a fourth option for seven grimoires would be most appreciated by me and the majority of everyone else in the thread as far as I can tell, I understand you have a lot of other work going on for different game titles, but please take note of my suggestion because I'm close to giving up on the the drop tables and flaming the forums of why it's so hard to get the few good items in Vermintide. Thank you for your time in reading this; Have a nice day.