Trainer Search

deadboot

Reaction score
A freeze timer or reset timer and this is perfect. Thanks again!

donsio

Reaction score
bought on steam also, can confirm it's working great. thanks!

deenormous

Reaction score
Not i notice of... You bought the game original on Steam or pirated?
I dont pirate anything. I also discovered what was causing my drop in frames. I was playing it on my gaming laptop. The power switch had been turned off. So it was plugged in i assumed there was an issue with my laptop until i seen the battery icon had dropped to 50 rather quick so i immediately knew that i was simply an idiot. hehehe. other than the immensely loud CHEAT ACTIVATED the tranier works flawlessly

jmcc84

Reaction score
please include an option to maximize number of item slots. Thank you very much for the trainer!!!

gdf

Super Donor
Reaction score
please include an option to maximize number of item slots. Thank you very much for the trainer!!!

Don't think that's needed, if you play the game well with the trainer you can find plenty of bag upgrades, and some items are not really required anymore, because of infinite ammo and health etc...

Adoniis

Reaction score
Works great but I don't know if anyone brought this up:

***VERY MINOR SPOILER***

Turn this off when you play as Sherry. You can't progress if you don't.

SD777

Reaction score
Awesome trainer, thanks so much for making it so quickly. Having a weird issue which seems related. On some levels the game just blacks out, the entire screen is just dark grey/black. I'm still in game because I can still move around and when I aim I can see the reticle and bullet numbers on screen, and some other elements such as the cursor to pick up/interact with stuff. I have to fully exit out of the game and restart it with the trainer closed. If I leave the trainer open it will black out again at the same exact points, I can reproduce the error every single time. So far (minor spoilers) the 2 areas are 1) After Leon beats the big guy with the hat and takes the elevator up to the doctor, after the cut scene it's all grey/black. 2) With Claire after she gets access to Irons office, right outside of his office taking the stairs down and entering hallway cause a crash.

I can work around it, thanks to the trainer I have hundreds of rounds of ammo and grenades so really only missing the health and the no reload was nice. I can troubleshoot or send logs if it helps.

wurstpistole

Reaction score
Inf. Health for some reason not working for me (Steam), trainer hangs and then a beep tone plays. Other options work fine

Reaction score
I dont know if this is an issue that you can even resolve, but it really isnt too big of a deal. During the sherry chase scene, if you have all of the cheats active, irons will not even open the door to chase you. I tried multiple times loading saves and it specifically will not work if you have them active. Didnt test which one specifically but if I had to guess it would be health because of the way she doesnt have a health bar in the sequence. Anyways, simply turning off all options during this scene and loading a save puts it back to normal

jwb1981

Reaction score
I tried the trainer and it works for me. Only time Infinity Health wont work is in scripted events or being hit by a 1 ton crate or being burnt alive and being stabbed at the same time etc (btw I'm not complaining).
It would be nice for a cheat for X amount of boards to board up the windows.

jwb1981

Reaction score
I dont know if this is an issue that you can even resolve, but it really isnt too big of a deal. During the sherry chase scene, if you have all of the cheats active, irons will not even open the door to chase you. I tried multiple times loading saves and it specifically will not work if you have them active. Didnt test which one specifically but if I had to guess it would be health because of the way she doesnt have a health bar in the sequence. Anyways, simply turning off all options during this scene and loading a save puts it back to normal

It took me ages to wonder what the heck was going on, and why he wasn't chasing me, and then I realised what was going on. I needed to turn off the health to continue.

DigitalxReaper

Reaction score
I experienced a crash during the 2nd encounter with Birkin went down to push a button next to the container and it crashed