Trainer Search

Nikitty

Reaction score
me3, downloaded the 25.01.19, worked until today now it won't open and claims its a virus, halp pliz

Yggalf

Reaction score
HI MrAntiFun, the timer reset works now! is it possible to have a function that resets the ribbon / save counter in hardcore mode?
(so that we could unlock Hardcore S+ completion, i ended up using too many saves haha)

As far as im aware the only thing that matters for an S or S+ Rank is time alone.

Saifur77

Reaction score
This is trash, all trainers crash when you started, the " 5 " one doesn't crash but it doesn't actually work

rhodeislander

Reaction score
Just keep killing using critical hit (with 4x damage obviously) his body marked with some yellow balloon , after a while, throw some grenades and it will eventually trigger a cutscene.

Thanks! It was my mistake. I finished the game in Standard without cheats, only using the trainer for Hardcore and just didn't realize the last boss has huge amounts of HP.

This is trash, all trainers crash when you started, the " 5 " one doesn't crash but it doesn't actually work

It's working fine for me as well as for others. Make sure you're not using a pirated version since this works only for Steam version I believe. Doesn't hurt to be a little nicer my dude, the guy makes these trainers for free you know.

JellyNips

Reaction score
Am I doing something wrong? None of the cheats are working for me. I've tried all 3 files and none of them are working for me.

PlatinumXX

Reaction score
Am I doing something wrong? None of the cheats are working for me. I've tried all 3 files and none of them are working for me.

did you open game first then open trainer? the last one is new trainer files.

What do you mean? all trainers is working fine. used this for many years nothing wrong! did you disable Windows defender ?cause crashes or delete it automatically. what do you used window 10 and x86?

PlatinumXX

Reaction score
I cannot download this because of viruses. It keeps telling me that there is malware. I also get this message :
Cannot execute "C:\Users\**\\***\Temp\Rar$EXa0.209\Resident Evil 2 Biohazard RE 2 V03.02.2019 Trainer +10 MrAntiFun.exe"

Ive never had a problem with MAF's trainers in the past with false positives or anything of that nature. HALP!?!

disable Windows defender

alanpsk

Donor
Reaction score
As far as im aware the only thing that matters for an S or S+ Rank is time alone.
Also in order to get S+ you are not allow to use the infinite ammo weapon that you unlock and saves no more than 3 times.

Ulruk

Reaction score
Greetings,

just want to report that the infinite ammo doesn't seam to work with the flamethrower, since it converts the ammo stack to 99 when you reload, it consumes de stack.

For it to work it would have to be 400+ stack because that's the capacity of the weapon.

Thanks for all the work you have done.

Reckerbro

Reaction score
None of them work for me :(

The middle one says cheat activated etc but nothing has changed in game no unlimited ammo or 20 bag space etc
The latest trainer just makes some weird beep sound and nothing happens.

Is it because im using a copy? never had a problem with trainers before from here with copies.

Last edited:

Sly_Botts

Reaction score
Thanks for putting in the time. Your trainers have been a great time saver for me. I don't have as much time to game as I did when I was younger (having 3 kids, a wife and jobs etc;) so sometimes I just want to game and enjoy the story. These trainers help with that. Thank you.

DeGorro82

Reaction score
Playing with Fitgirl Repack (pirated version) using Mrantifun's Resident Evil 2 Biohazard RE 2 V25.01.2019 Trainer +10 .
(v25.01.2019 = version release at 25-January-2019). All cheat working fine and not a single CTD happening.

S Rank = Play at Hardcore mode and finish the game under the requirement.
S+ Rank = Same as S Rank, but added condition, maximum saving is 3 and disallow using the unlimited-ammo-weaponry. (Samurai Edge Handgun, LE 5 SMG, Minigun & Bazooka)

To gain 14000 steps achievement, play it on the 2nd Run Mode, because it's much much shorter than Normal Mode. And if you still over 14000 step, if you know how to use cheat engine, the step counts is easily tracked with 4 bytes search. The number itself can be easily spotted via access the game menu (/Pause/Esc) -> Records ... while playing the game.