Trainer Search

Maldoror69

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been attempting to get the trainer working by starting the game prior then running the trainer and vice versa to no avail. I then placed the trainer in a Windows Defender exempt folder and then tried running the trainer before and after starting the game and that didn't work either. Then I turned Windows Defender off completely and tried running it and it still doesn't work. I then restarted my computer and ran the trainer as administrator after turning Windows Defender off and still nothing, I just hear the ding every time I hit one of the F hotkeys but nothing activates. I checked to make sure that the re2.exe path matches with the trainer and that isn't the problem. I checked to make sure the trainer recognizes the game before and after starting and it does (the indicator reads on/off). I downloaded and tried every version of this trainer and none are working for me. Could it have something to do with my Deluxe Steam version that I'm playing? If anyone could be of assistance as to what might be causing this problem I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

AnimusNox

Donor
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been attempting to get the trainer working by starting the game prior then running the trainer and vice versa to no avail. I then placed the trainer in a Windows Defender exempt folder and then tried running the trainer before and after starting the game and that didn't work either. Then I turned Windows Defender off completely and tried running it and it still doesn't work. I then restarted my computer and ran the trainer as administrator after turning Windows Defender off and still nothing, I just hear the ding every time I hit one of the F hotkeys but nothing activates. I checked to make sure that the re2.exe path matches with the trainer and that isn't the problem. I checked to make sure the trainer recognizes the game before and after starting and it does (the indicator reads on/off). I downloaded and tried every version of this trainer and none are working for me. Could it have something to do with my Deluxe Steam version that I'm playing? If anyone could be of assistance as to what might be causing this problem I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Not sure if its the case here or not, but in some games you actually have to start the game and fully load your saved game and be in-game before the trainer can activate, as the data that it is trying to access and edit for the cheat isn't available if the player is not in the game. If it can't find the memory location of the data, then it will make a beep sound instead of saying "Cheat (de)activated", I believe.

Kodoque

Reaction score
What isnt working? did you try all 3 trainer versions?

Probably it's the last update they did this morning (15 february) to add the 3 new Ghost Survivor minigames and the new bonuses. It could be for that that the trainer won't work as it should.
Just whait.

If MAF will have the time he will probably fix any issue, if there is.

seis4ever

Master Donor
Reaction score
WOW, thanks. This is great! Is there still a way to donate via Paypal like before?

Last edited:

Maldoror69

Reaction score
Not sure if its the case here or not, but in some games you actually have to start the game and fully load your saved game and be in-game before the trainer can activate, as the data that it is trying to access and edit for the cheat isn't available if the player is not in the game. If it can't find the memory location of the data, then it will make a beep sound instead of saying "Cheat (de)activated", I believe.
I loaded one of my save games playing as Claire and tried activating F2 for infinite ammo with the grenade launcher equipped and all I heard was the beep and ammo just decreased when firing.

Yuckes

Reaction score
Tested today after "Ghost survivors" update; Inf.Health, No Reload, Better Accuracy and 4x Damage works perfectly.

I'm not sure if the others work (I did not try them)

Realityy

Reaction score
Absolutely great 10/10 trainer.
Has the most essential cheats that'll help you pass through the majority of the game very easily.
4x damage definitely has the best impact, as it doesn't double, triple but QUADRUPLES the damage you deal to zombies, Mr.X and lickers.
Not much more I could say about it, otherwise it's absolutely great!

thejackspeed

Reaction score
Hi, the cheat "No Reload" doesn't work whit the latest update of the game to me. I use the trainer version V03.02.2019 Trainer +10. The other cheats not sure if works.

Update: The trainer runs great. "No reload" works fine.

Last edited:

mystikcloud

Reaction score
having input delays. anybody else getting it too?

solved it by closing trainer after activating, going to back to main screen and loading save again.

Last edited:

wickedbible

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the trainer. Is there anyway that can change the current status of the character? Like change into the poisoned status. I was using the bandage mod for Claire and when she's poisoned I kind of fell in love:)

JeremiahLong

Reaction score
Thanks. Works a treat with the new Ghosts Survivors free DLC. Helped me knock this shit out quickly, it's not worth more than 10 runs, seriously.

Might be an idea to add immunity to poison, if you can figure it out, it's a very annoying status and there are enemies in two of the new scenarios that explode into poison gas with quite a large radius, and pretty much no blue herbs to use either. Would be very grateful if you added it, anyway. Cheers!

nightmixer

Reaction score
the cheat doesn't work for me, i have the deluxe edition and all i hear is a loud beep but nothing changes

frost1991

Reaction score
I am way too scared to play this game (gore phobia perhaps) although I have got RE2 as present. Now, big big thanks to these cool developers, I am stepping into it. yay :D

Sektor

Reaction score
patch 1.03 came out today, below are the alleged patch notes being spread

Added fixes for crashing issues with Resident Evil 2 1.03.
Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
Resident Evil 2 version 1.03 has fixed some glitches.
Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
Added performance and stability improvements.
Gameplay improvements added with RE2 version 1.03.
Added other minor fixes and changes with RE2 1.03.