Trainer Search

Perene

Reaction score
  1. Inf.Durability
  2. Better Accuracy
What these cheats are doing to the game? Can someone explain

goddly

Reaction score
When I open my game and the trainer i click f1 f2 f3 etc. and nothing happens. Just says cheat activated and don't work. How can i fix it?

hydrargyrum6

Reaction score
hi guys anybody encountered bug thst it does not stop shooting when equipped with the handgun?
-update: it seems the problem is with my bluetooth gamepad Stratus XL. I tried using the keyboard and it works perfectly.

Last edited:

FALCOXd

Reaction score
It doesn't work for me says game is off, tried all the trainers, pirated deluxe edition here, how do i fix it?

Leonkindofguy

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Resident Evil 2 Biohazard RE 2 V25.01.2019 Trainer +5
Resident Evil 2 Biohazard RE 2 V25.01.2019 Trainer +10
Resident Evil 2 Biohazard RE 2 V03.02.2019 Trainer +10

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Inf.Ink Ribbon
  5. Inf.Durability
  6. Better Accuracy
  7. Reset Game Time
  8. Backpack 20 slots
  9. 4X Damage
  10. Keep Tyrant Down
Notice:
  • Inf.Health should be disabled when playing Sherry (a little girl character control after Claire) has to hide from chief iron otherwise he would get stuck
So let me get this right there’s a trainer there you can put mr x down inf health ammo I’m so getting this cause I’m down to 3 magnum bullets still got to get electric parts out of clock tower and still gotta get jack bar lickers everywhere

TheShawnSaint

Reaction score
Hello all, can someone explain to me the proper use of the reset time cheat? I'm not seeing how it's working.

DanOSHC

Reaction score
Hello all, can someone explain to me the proper use of the reset time cheat? I'm not seeing how it's working.
There is at least one time in the game where there is a ticking clock at the top of the screen. Possibly it can reset that time?

combine zero

Reaction score
So let me get this right there’s a trainer there you can put mr x down inf health ammo I’m so getting this cause I’m down to 3 magnum bullets still got to get electric parts out of clock tower and still gotta get jack bar lickers everywhere

stop playing games, and pick up a grammar book

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
When I open my game and the trainer i click f1 f2 f3 etc. and nothing happens. Just says cheat activated and don't work. How can i fix it?
Please update the trainer to v1.02! Trainers don't work with the updated game.
Please update the trainer to v1.02
Please,Please,Please update the trainer v1.02,Please.

re.jpg

djblacksmith

Reaction score
I've been stuck in god mode for a while now, no amount of running the game without the trainer, turning it off and on, or ending the process will work. Help?

Fadil1810

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Resident Evil 2 Biohazard RE 2 V25.01.2019 Trainer +5
Resident Evil 2 Biohazard RE 2 V25.01.2019 Trainer +10
Resident Evil 2 Biohazard RE 2 V03.02.2019 Trainer +10

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Inf.Ink Ribbon
  5. Inf.Durability
  6. Better Accuracy
  7. Reset Game Time
  8. Backpack 20 slots
  9. 4X Damage
  10. Keep Tyrant Down
Notice:
  • Inf.Health should be disabled when playing Sherry (a little girl character control after Claire) has to hide from chief iron otherwise he would get stuck
After Sherry Gameplay, my screen loading and it cant stop, what should i do? Pls reply :'(

MasterMind974

Reaction score
The trainers don't work, I only got *bips* when I try to use any cheats in the game...

And yes, I activated them after starting the game (I even tried before starting the game, with the same result).

Last edited: