Trainer Search

MasterMind974

Reaction score
For the record, I think the game was updated last month, so... Maybe that's why the trainers don't work anymore?

If that's the case, we need a new trainer for RE2 Remake.

Edit: Yes, I'm using a PC with sufficient memory to play RE2 Remake. There's no longer problems on this side since Febuary, in fact.

Last edited:

greenspace0559

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Resident Evil 2 Biohazard RE 2 V25.01.2019 Trainer +5
Resident Evil 2 Biohazard RE 2 V25.01.2019 Trainer +10
Resident Evil 2 Biohazard RE 2 V03.02.2019 Trainer +10
Resident Evil 2 Biohazard RE 2 V29.06.2019 Trainer +11

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Inf.Ink Ribbon
  5. Inf.Durability
  6. Better Accuracy
  7. Reset Game Time
  8. Backpack 20 slots
  9. 4X Damage
  10. Keep Tyrant Down
  11. Set Timer
Notice:
  • Inf.Health should be disabled when playing Sherry (a little girl character control after Claire) has to hide from chief iron otherwise he would get stuck
  • Set Timer cheat can't be used with Freeze Timer activated , First Activate Set Timer , Click on Game Editor , Select Time in Minutes then select the time you want to set the game time to then press the button Set Value .
good

anhtuansamset

Reaction score
Why can anyone use "unlimited ammo" when I turn it on, it won't work! Except for "unlimited health" I can't use any other mode !! If it can't be used, why does the admin give it?

caishangru

Reaction score
1st time installing the wemod app and it's stuck at the wemod "your game, your rules" loading screen.

I already added the app to my firewall/antivirus exceptions but it's still getting stuck on the loading screen.

Does anyone know how to get it to work?

CelestialCorpse

Reaction score
The newest Trainer doesn't seem to have the Reset Save Count option anymore? Otherwise, super speedy and incredible as always!

mugenol

Reaction score
So I used the latest trainer via WeMod and ran with unlimited health and ammo for Hardcore Claire 2nd run. Everything was going fine until you get to Sherry's part. Would've been nice to know prior to this section of the game to turn off cheats.

When you grab the key the chief is supposed to chase you and yet with these cheats on, he doesn't and doesn't exist. I ran back to where the chief was, didn't see anyone. When I turned the cheats off by hitting F1, F2, then the chief was stuck on a door and the door was locked. So this part of the game is messed up with cheats.

With Hardcore mode, try to keep saves under 3, so my last save was way back. Gonna have to run again but this trainer should be updated or some notes on which sections of the game to turn off cheats. :/

DiscipleOfMeth

Reaction score
Needs update. Resident Evil 2 got a graphical update and those cheats no longer work:
Unlimited Health
4x Damage
Keep Tyrant Down
Reset Game Time
Set Game Time