Trainer Search

Shawny

Reaction score
Sooooooo yeah, the trainer keeps crashing my game for whatever reason... Help would be appreciated!

Cryptrix

Reaction score
Same here, Cheat activated *woman voice, then I can run around for like 2 minutes and crash

lakersman

Reaction score
Darn crashes is are really getting on my nerves. Plus the infinite vehicle health is still NOT added. BOOOOOOOOO...:mad:

Hitsugayafox

Reaction score
Keep crashing, MrAH needa solve this problem! thanks and your awesome!

It could be this trainer might not work fully on latest ver on RE5 Gold

virgincookie

Reaction score
sad its not working on my pc :( nothing happens when i press function keys
please help :(

Rhark

Reaction score
Stupid question, but does this work for Non-gold versions? Because I could really use a non-gold trainer that works! Thank you!

(I already tried it and it didn't seem to work, pressed the F keys and nothing :/)

lakersman

Reaction score
Stupid question, but does this work for Non-gold versions? Because I could really use a non-gold trainer that works! Thank you!

(I already tried it and it didn't seem to work, pressed the F keys and nothing :/)
This trainer obviously won't work since this is for the Gold Edition only, the codes have been slightly altered compared to the original. If MAF doesn't have a regular version of the RE5 trainer, then I suggest going to other trainer sites. There are tons of it available, even a modifier so you can play Mercenaries with 3 other AI teammates. Just Google it pal.:cool:

Koakuma

Donor
Reaction score
This trainer obviously won't work since this is for the Gold Edition only, the codes have been slightly altered compared to the original. If MAF doesn't have a regular version of the RE5 trainer, then I suggest going to other trainer sites. There are tons of it available, even a modifier so you can play Mercenaries with 3 other AI teammates. Just Google it pal.:cool:

I don't have gold edition and the trainer works fine for me so that kinda contradicts your statement of it "Only working for gold editions" the only difference between retail and gold is that the gold edition comes with all the DLC for free. The base games are exactly same and use the same codes. Now on the other had if this was for Deus Ex Human Revolution then and only THEN could you say "It won't work" as the Directors cut of Deus Ex has tweaked AI aswell as the Missing link DLC which is automatically started when you reach that point of the story. Not to mention they edited the values for certain things.

Rhark

Reaction score
I don't have gold edition and the trainer works fine for me so that kinda contradicts your statement of it "Only working for gold editions" the only difference between retail and gold is that the gold edition comes with all the DLC for free. The base games are exactly same and use the same codes. Now on the other had if this was for Deus Ex Human Revolution then and only THEN could you say "It won't work" as the Directors cut of Deus Ex has tweaked AI aswell as the Missing link DLC which is automatically started when you reach that point of the story. Not to mention they edited the values for certain things.

Is your game updated? And are you logged into GFWL? Because I've updated my game and it doesn't work with it.

bezzubovdmitri

Reaction score
Hello!
Your 'Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition Update 1 Trainer +7' is an impressive thing, but I need one more option...))))
Can you add a Merc Reunion Freeze Timer option to your trainer?
It would be very useful ;)

Koakuma

Donor
Reaction score
Is your game updated? And are you logged into GFWL? Because I've updated my game and it doesn't work with it.

I'm running the updated version after GFWL. Boot the game up first then the trainer using the "Run as admin" option.

iamlaw

Reaction score
Crashes my game minutes in. Anyone know a fix for that?

ShadowMX

Junior Staff
Staff member
Super Donor
Reaction score
Game has had a couple updates since the latest trainer was released so it might be Trainer out of date.

Mdolla

Reaction score
Update maybe? Game crashes literally not even a minute into game.

ShadowMX

Junior Staff
Staff member
Super Donor
Reaction score
my game crash in a few seconds dos any one know why

Using an out of date trainer can cause the game to crash a couple minutes in your case seconds into the game.

Mdolla

Reaction score
Using an out of date trainer can cause the game to crash a couple minutes in your case seconds into the game.
Yeah the latest trainer in the thread (Update 1) IS out of date. There has been a 2nd update since that last update.