Trainer Search

twotonedearly

Reaction score
we definitely need an updated trainer, hope mrantifun is working on an updated trainer for this game

azza692

Reaction score
original trainer (not update 1) doesn't Work it just says "game is off!" when the game is clearly on lol & obviously update 1 trainer doesn't work for me either it crashes pretty much straight away :( come on MAF help your brothers/sisters out! ;)

LOL12345

Reaction score
  • Inf.Health
  • Inf.Health Partner
Dont work in Steam Version :cc pls fix it

mcshooter

Reaction score
Hello .Thanks for the trainer it worked till when I have to fight the giant by shooting at him using 45call whenever I activate the trainer there weapon heat rise + if I got one hit I die the car also one hit and it's destroyed any fix for that ?? oh my version is steam dx9 version 1.0.0.29 gold edition thanks

john ota

Reaction score
does this work with the regular resident evil 5? not gold edition?

lillianwong3232

Reaction score
Thank god I found this steam version trainer!
1. Does it work for the additional items (Lost in Nightmares, Desperate Escape and The Mercenaries Reunion) at Resident Evil 5 gold edition Steam Version?
2. Request for the more functions such as inf. time and No Weapon Overheat at this trainer too.

Undeadfellow

Reaction score
Hello fellas, does this work with the latest version of Steam's RE5 along with Steam itself, and does it work with mercenaries mode?

isoboyz

Reaction score
Thanks !!

//edit gold edition yes it works and i'll test with Lost in Nightmares, Desperate Escape and The Mercenaries Reunion.. in 1-2 days :)

//edit2, all works :)

Last edited:

apholis

Reaction score
still works on steam but it crashes a couple of minutes later

apholis

Reaction score
i was using the update 1 i tried the +7 but it just said game was off when i tried it

Nonename

Reaction score
I was using the steam version of the trainer just fine, until today, F1 doesn't seem to work, it does nothing, however the other cheats work, but since the anticheat doesn't work, RE crushes. Any solution? Thanks in advance.

soulreaper

Reaction score
Just reinstalled the game and the trainer has issues since windows live removal update way back when, but the crashing stopped for me after i got past the prologue chapter (1-1).

Also if you get a chance infinite health for vehicle in chapter 2-3 would be a godsend, only one i cant get on professional with an S.

Ascheron Kenni

Reaction score
Hi, will there be any future plans on re-writing the Trainer? As it makes the game crash, tried all three attached, and unfortunately, none of them work any more. :(