Trainer Search

NotBad

Reaction score
Trainer work fine with ep 4 in campaign mode.Not tested in stupid mode.. aka Raid Mode. I hate this part.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Trainer work fine with ep 4 in campaign mode.Not tested in stupid mode.. aka Raid Mode. I hate this part.
may i know why you hate?something bad changed in raid mode or..?

PearlSeri

Reaction score
working fine in episode 4 thanks , please make this with stealth mode for little miss episode :p

Last edited:

munduselle

Reaction score
working fine in episode 4 thanks , please make this with stealth mode for little miss episode :p
YEEES!

@MrAntiFun if you added a option to make it where you're like...always in smokescreen (everything in little miss cant see you if you're on smokescreen) that would be SOOO awesome, or a mod to maybe kill all enemies that are near bye idk, that would be sooo awesome though

BETTER YET!!!

That! and a S rank for everything no matter what, campaign only and bonus episodes :) just suggestions but I would LOVE to see that!

Jan23

Reaction score
my game to the latest version of the Codex using all additives when using a trainer after a few minutes the program has stopped working? goes to the desktop !!

papakuma

Reaction score
same here, a few minutes after using trainer game's crash to the desktop !

thegrube

Super Donor
Reaction score
same here, a few minutes after using trainer game's crash to the desktop !
I had the same problem except it didn't really crash, it shrunk it to the task bar and I just had to click on it.

Zeroko Ryan

Reaction score
I gave it a full run through the Campaign, The Struggle, and Raid Mode up to the second gauntlet of Code Red mode. Outside of Infinite Health and Item issues in Raid Mode(not a big issue, just confirming), the trainer runs perfectly through to the 2.1 update.

Tiamoc75

Reaction score
Not sure why everyone is having issues. It works fine for me from start to end game episodes 1-4, and up to date updates, and raid mode, Little Miss, and The Struggle. It works 100%, and only once did it minimize my game at a very bad spot, but a quick click, and it was back up and still working fine. I run Windows 7 Home Premium Edition if that makes a difference.