Trainer Search

Divair

Reaction score
Sorry to sound needy, but it's been a few days.

NinjaD

Reaction score
Will there be a 0.7.584 update? for some reason that's the version of the game I have and the trainer is .581. It shows the game as off.

Kevik

Reaction score
Thanks for the update, I feel naked playing rimworld without it. (Removal of the blast charges made it hard to defend my completly underground mountian bases)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Im using the 0.7.581 of the game and trainer

Hey, I see that your version of game and trainer are the same, Means there should not be any problem with the trainer, Read this

Notice:

• Must start gameworld first and do certain things in game before you can activate some of the cheats e.g construct something and wait for the Units to start building it then activate the fast construction cheat, I recommend watching my YouTube video.

Kevik

Reaction score
The trainer is not working for the latest update.

Sinros

Reaction score

Hey, I see that your version of game and trainer are the same, Means there should not be any problem with the trainer, Read this

Notice:

• Must start gameworld first and do certain things in game before you can activate some of the cheats e.g construct something and wait for the Units to start building it then activate the fast construction cheat, I recommend watching my YouTube video.
I have the same problem with Alpha 7, game running but shows it as off (In Alpha 6 it was running properly...)

weiver

Reaction score
I'm using 0.7.581 of the game & trainer. It's the same issue - the game is "off", and it doesn't seem to work. I've tried it numerous times.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I'm using 0.7.581 of the game & trainer. It's the same issue - the game is "off", and it doesn't seem to work. I've tried it numerous times.
Ah right i forgot to update the game target exe name in the trainer , It shows the game is off but it should work fine , Please start gameworld then activate the required cheats.