Trainer Search

Kyle9

Reaction score
thx for the update but as the last trainer, there still is not infinite health colonists can still die as they have a health bar when in combat, the heal injuries dont keep them alive in combat.

weiver

Reaction score
Ah right i forgot to update the game target exe name in the trainer , It shows the game is off but it should work fine , Please start gameworld then activate the required cheats.

Tried that, and it still doesn't work. Pressed F1 to F10, and nothing happens.

Kevik

Reaction score
Not one that works anyways, just waiting for the fix.

So that update in Rimworld is pretty cool right?
Traders now can trade anything and you can get prostetics for you wounded people.

Philtrum

Reaction score
Yeah, now i can keep the legless people, i have playd a bit an now all of my person have robolegs, arms & eyes

Kevik

Reaction score
Nice, I really like the traders part, now I can sell off my excess weapons without having to wait for a combat supplier. Cause using the trainer in the last rimworld update on challenge mode I had pirates and tribal raids of up to 60-70 guys.

Philtrum

Reaction score
Yes, the Traders are realy usefull, the fakt that i can make pants out of hides is perfect, but this devilsandsmushrooms are usless, just moneymaking with this shit. I'm Just waiting for the trainer to work, than i get the ******* fun with the raiders, i love them, perfekt to get more people, now i have 23 people. I Wealth about 230,000. I Hope the Trainer works soon so i can get more to fight

Kevik

Reaction score
yeah, i have not been playing rimworld much without the trainer. Moods are so annoying and my people will give up so easily.

Kevik

Reaction score
Not a clue, hoping it gets fixed soon though. We've just been talking about the game to keep this tread near the top, so it's not forgotten.

Meta

Reaction score
These trainers are awesome. Really.
But some cheats aren't even working.

Philtrum

Reaction score
If someone of my people is leaving, he has no chance, i get him, put him in prison and take him back. I have lost yesterday my first man, he get kill'd by the big robobugs

Meta

Reaction score
I built XCom base.
I got 15 soldiers.
Everyone had good weapons (M-16 or miniguns).
Then robots attacked the base, and everyone died because I failed to defend it.

THE END

Philtrum

Reaction score
Oh ****, thats bad. Next time use the chargrifle and emp granats, the m-16 is only for range fights good and the minigun is only for stupit bulletspraying good, and your soldiers need good gear, like the powerarmor, powerhelmet, devilsand pants/shirts and an duster made of devilsand or hyperwave.

Kevik

Reaction score
Yeah start mass striping all the pirates when they raid, for armor and hemets, you can always burn the extra clothes