Trainer Search

Philtrum

Reaction score
Yes, all walls made of gold, the door, made of gold, its sad i cant make the floor out of gold. Now only my Prisoners have gold stuff in ther room's sow its easy to make them to my colonists. And a King, thats a good idea, but first i must finisch my base, i have so much to do, i'm trying to make an large tresor for the silver & ai cores i get from the robobugs. And i'm trying to make the perfect deff, but i don't know how to do this. Labyrinth was one of my ideas for the deff, or a more than 100 Blastcharges

Kevik

Reaction score
No we may have to message MrAntiFun himselve, he does have alot of trainers to manage so he may have forgotten about fixing this one.

Kevik

Reaction score
Yes, all walls made of gold, the door, made of gold, its sad i cant make the floor out of gold. Now only my Prisoners have gold stuff in ther room's sow its easy to make them to my colonists. And a King, thats a good idea, but first i must finisch my base, i have so much to do, i'm trying to make an large tresor for the silver & ai cores i get from the robobugs. And i'm trying to make the perfect deff, but i don't know how to do this. Labyrinth was one of my ideas for the deff, or a more than 100 Blastcharges

Oh, i think traps like pitfalls and different typs of land mines might make for a good rimworld defense update

Philtrum

Reaction score
Mines would be nice, pitfalls, i don't know. Autoturetts would be cool, some stuff what is in the ground and only aktivat when a raiders are coming. Ore somthing like Watchrobots with Guns or Meele. And some new stuff to make with the tailor

Kevik

Reaction score
Yeah, combat robots, or maybe worker robots to aid the colonists. Combat Bot, Hauler Bot, Grower Bot.... Builder Bot, yeah that would be nice

Kevik

Reaction score
They would have to be somewhat hard to build though, maybe you have to get certain parts from traders or something or buy them outright from traders at high prices. Then have to have a colonist with the expertise of putting it together or fixing them when they break.

Kevik

Reaction score
I start a conversation with MrAntiFun, so hopefully he or who ever makes the trainers can fix them soon.

Philtrum

Reaction score
I think a research about a ingame month would be nice for the robots, buying would be ok, but self made would be better. Than you can make sure the are Made from your Colonists.

Nice that you have startet an conversation, i hope with you ^^

Kevik

Reaction score
MrAntiFun has reply and said he will fix it tomorrow, fingers crossed =).

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Im pretty sure i made and tested the trainer on game alpha 7 , If there is something wrong i will fix it tomorrow morning .

S0v3r13gn

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer and game are up and open but trainer still reads that game is off. every other one of ur trainers that i have tried never had this issue. any idea how to fix?

Kevik

Reaction score
Yep thank you. The trainer for alpha 7 didn't work, not sure why.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I updated the trainer file on the server , The problem was that i forgot to update the targeted game exe file name , Please let me know if there is any problem .