Trainer Search

Goldman116

Master Donor
Reaction score
Look like he doesn't care.

Do you understand how many trainers he is constantly updating and how many new ones he is constantly working on? Of course he cares, no one sees you making all these amazing trainers.

aykut141414

Reaction score
hi.
MR.anti fun, please release for version 0.15.1284.
thanks

yup out of date again.. do they patch this game with TINY little things every other day or something? every time MAF adds a trainer I swear within a few days it wont work.

the latest trainer is not working for 1280

Guyz, I just changed the process name of the rimworld1284Win.exe to RimWorldWin.exe and it worked like a charm :D
but you need to change a folders name as well, if you go to the games directory you will see "RimWorldWin[VERSION]_Data" change its name to "RimWorldWin_Data" . open the game then open the trainer at first my trainer froze when I waited a couple of seconds it worked, so if NEED the trainer sooooooo much you can use this method

Teach

Reaction score
By any chance do you have a trainer for specifically version 0.14.1249?
I did try 0.14.1294 and other trainer versions but non of them worked.

Ty

63mb3l

Reaction score
Guyz, I just changed the process name of the rimworld1284Win.exe to RimWorldWin.exe and it worked like a charm :D
but you need to change a folders name as well, if you go to the games directory you will see "RimWorldWin[VERSION]_Data" change its name to "RimWorldWin_Data" . open the game then open the trainer at first my trainer froze when I waited a couple of seconds it worked, so if NEED the trainer sooooooo much you can use this method

Thx m8 working now....

Sayshal

Donor
Reaction score
#13 doesn't appear to be working "Add Items"

Also what does "Active Resources Cheat" Do?

Thefall32

Reaction score
well me i am on steam and it is like you said but no change with the trainer still have problem

Modest

Reaction score
jesus pls stop crying. that game is so easy without trainer. be cool mr. antifun got more and bigger trainer to work on

Evmeister

Reaction score
Im using Trainer 1276 on Windows 7 with a modded game and it works fine. All the needs options work, the resource option works, and heal injuries works. I haven't tried using the other stuff but the majority of the stuff works. Make sure to run the trainer as administrator and check that your anti virus isn't blocking it. Some anti virus will let it run but will block it from accessing the games data.

jole312

Reaction score
hey can u tell me how to cheng proces neam for rim world and i did all tha change neam of data then i got error that it cant fnd the data file i try to change back but it didnt work i must reinstal game and sory for bad eng

ColdFire

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer is working just rename these:

1. Rename RimWorld1284Win.exe to RimWorldWin.exe
2. Rename RimWorld1284Win_Data to RimWorldWin_Data

Enjoy