Trainer Search

Sokkol

Reaction score
те же кнопки не работают клавиши F2 и F12 (0.15.1284)

supersentence

Reaction score
none of function works except 'add items'. I don't know why and don't know how to fix it. Really appreciate for awesome trainers anyway, thanks

Hawkeye979

Reaction score
none of function works except 'add items'. I don't know why and don't know how to fix it. Really appreciate for awesome trainers anyway, thanks

Add items works like its made, just press on a item and press the key and u should have 999 from it.

The only things thats not working are the Mood and Joy and food and those kind of cheats :/ if i press them nothing changes, my guys still loose their mood and the rest

Hawkeye979

Reaction score
Add items works like its made, just press on a item and press the key and u should have 999 from it.

The only things thats not working are the Mood and Joy and food and those kind of cheats :/ if i press them nothing changes, my guys still loose their mood and the rest
OK I FOUND out why i had so many problem with the trainer ..... its just when i use the game in my main language (German) the trainier stop working.... in englisch eveything is working 100% fine .... took me way to long to find that out loooool

Mingskie

Reaction score
Guys how to make the add item work if i got no numpad i use laptop to play the game how should i use it since i dont have one

G1Packman

Reaction score
I've been trying but I just can't get infinite battery power running, I don't really need it though. Everyone else is working just fine on 0.15.1284.

ShEsHy

Reaction score

Any chance of getting this fixed?

Somebodyy

Reaction score
Yeah, Only thing that works for me is add items, this really needs to get fixed.

Sir Valentin

Reaction score
Does not work anymore for current update, I have to donate so faster is worked?

TissleduR

Reaction score
When im launch the trainer and the game , im press F1 ans the trainer crashes ; HELP ME

sokkol666

Reaction score
very much I wait for an exit of a treyner for the new version of a game...
I use the old version - but a half buttons don't work.