Trainer Search

riddel

Reaction score
nice but.. only the item and heal and fast build cheat work.... all other make nothing !? or i make it wrong.

MugetsuAkumu

Reaction score
Having problems with only 2 things, the injuries cheat and structure cheat.
When it comes to injuries, it tries to keep injuries from happening, had my best colonist try to 1 v 10 a raid and after tanking so much they died?
It also happens to my turrets where the health is 999 but after a while of taking a beating from multiple enemies it explodes :/

riddel

Reaction score
Having problems with only 2 things, the injuries cheat and structure cheat.
When it comes to injuries, it tries to keep injuries from happening, had my best colonist try to 1 v 10 a raid and after tanking so much they died?
It also happens to my turrets where the health is 999 but after a while of taking a beating from multiple enemies it explodes :/

the cheat make your building not immortal. and turrets can all time after any dmg Explode.
the same with your colonist .. 1good hit and he will Die instand....

G1Packman

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with the research cheat? I activate it and nothing happens. In the video it instantly completed all of them but for me its not doing a single thing. Anyways, everything else is running just fine on 0.13.1135

cjraven

Reaction score
could you add a edit hotkeys because numpad 1,numpad 2,and numpad 3 dont work on my game