Trainer Search

DisOrder

Reaction score
I understand that games in Alpha, constantly being changed and updated is frustrating to you to keep up with.
I, like all others here on this site appreciate the work you put into these trainers.

With that in mind, I usually just sit back and wait for you to release a new trainer.

However, a game I've been playing (18+ hrs a day for like a week) has just been hit with some radioactive bullshit lasting for months causing all my outdoor tamed animals to die off.

DisOrdia is dying of starvation Mr. Antifun..and we need your help desperately!!

Trainer V.12.914 officially requested.

Love you...
mean it!!!

avianacaj

Reaction score
Thanks for the hardwork MAF! Addiction has gotten the best of me and I respectfully request for an update to version Alpha 12d :) Thanks ^^

NightFox

Reaction score
are u gonna make for 12D ?!? please !! and thanks for the dedication on making ur trainers !!

dmitrii76

Reaction score
last version did't work...i need f2 function, but how i can use it? i push the button f2 (treiner says cheat activated and what ? nothing happens) ??? your video are very old and ther is no this function...i try with 11,10 version (game and treiner), half of buttons still didnt work.... you always write DONATE but for what ? treiners didnt work...

Senpai

Reaction score
This trainer works...in a wierd way.So i enter the game.I start a new world , the pods drop and i try to activate the trainer.well , here`s where the wierd part begins : i press an option , and 70% of the times nothing happends.For example i press F6 and...nothing happends.I w8 5-10 minutes, nothing.Then i press the same key a couple of times and still nothing.Then after like 15 minutes i hear "cheat activated"....I just don`t get it...

Senpai

Reaction score
Any ideea why ? What can i do about it ? Help ?

hagamablabla

Donor
Reaction score
This trainer works...in a wierd way.So i enter the game.I start a new world , the pods drop and i try to activate the trainer.well , here`s where the wierd part begins : i press an option , and 70% of the times nothing happends.For example i press F6 and...nothing happends.I w8 5-10 minutes, nothing.Then i press the same key a couple of times and still nothing.Then after like 15 minutes i hear "cheat activated"....I just don`t get it...
It's not that nothing happens, it's probably that the script starts running after the first time you press the key. All the key presses after the first don't matter because if the script is running, the trainer doesn't accept any other key presses.

Senpai

Reaction score
m8..sometimes NOTHING happends...what i`m saying is that sometimes the trainer just doesn`t work..i tried it multiple times after i posted here.same thing..

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
m8..sometimes NOTHING happends...what i`m saying is that sometimes the trainer just doesn`t work..i tried it multiple times after i posted here.same thing..

Follow instructions .

Senpai

Reaction score
M8 , i`m not really that stupid ! :D I`m just sayin` , some times there`s a delay and some times nothing happends.Could it be a problem on my end ? What could that problem be ? It`s really pissing me off....

Espinhoso

Reaction score
Make a 0.12.906 alpha version trainer plz

I need the mood cheat