Trainer Search

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
As always.. Great work and Thank you!

Atrius10

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for this. Was wondering (for the Steam version), are the save game files located somewhere under AppData?

EDIT: Did find it under Appdata then under Roaming then Crystal Dynamics

bobba313

Reaction score
Kalas you said the cheat affected byzantine coins. But it does not work for me :/ What can be the problem you think?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Kalas you said the cheat affected byzantine coins. But it does not work for me :/ What can be the problem you think?
  • Resources cheat Include all resources , Open Resources window to reset resources to 999 , The resources which are more than 1 will be effected by the cheat so collect at least 1 resource

bobba313

Reaction score
I read all notice Kalas, That's why i am asking for help now that nothing works in my case :) But i will figure something out.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I read all notice Kalas, That's why i am asking for help now that nothing works in my case :) But i will figure something out.
Well that's odd, try using Cheat Engine by yourself you might get it work.. idk

kamidel

Donor
Reaction score
I am up to 52 Byzantine coins but they are not being affected by the resource cheat. All other resources I have found including the rare ones get set to 999.

Mdolla

Reaction score
YAY THANKS!!! However it's doesn't work on Endurance Mode where you have to watch your Hunger and Warmth bars. Infinite Health works.

Last edited:

Adipsycho

Reaction score
If i die ingame, for example by the bear on the beginning of the game, the game will not load the checkpoint. The game freezes
turn the inf health off because if you fail the button sequence for dodging you instantly die anyways.

Adipsycho

Reaction score
Could we possibly get a cheat for the coins to buy things from the store? other the this i think this trainer is awesome!!
(best used after completing game once without cheats) :D