Trainer Search

kamidel

Donor
Reaction score
If and when you do update the trainer can you please add food and warmth for the Endurance mode? Thank you in advance.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I'm so jealous right now. I need the game haha

Someone also asked for coin to be added to the trainer. I am pretty sure this is an online uplay thing so let's just leave it alone. If i'm wrong about it fix me :D

Sicktag

Reaction score
Not sure, I haven't gotten this game yet. I own 400+ titles, and have a list of games I want to get still. This one is in my 2nd or 3rd slot. XCOM is the one I want first. lol

Reaction score
Did the Trainer stopped working ?

Hi, yes the trainer is not working for me unfortunately. I bought the windows 10 version of the game today and I think that is at verion 1.01 (unless I am mistaken) and the trainer does not detect the running game. It should even if its a windows 10 game app shouldn't it?

kazku

Reaction score
it's not working on windows market version.... check plz or is it only for steam version?

Reaction score
Guys I think as the windows marketplace versions run in a container that it would not be possible to make trainers for it. I hope I am wrong but if anyone can do it mrantifun can. He's the genius. Where is he though? lol

HerbertF

Reaction score
I'd love a version for the "Games of Windows" Version (1.601.0.0) of it too. Anyway - thanks again for all your fine trainers, MrAntiFun! :)

Mdolla

Reaction score
I'm so jealous right now. I need the game haha

Someone also asked for coin to be added to the trainer. I am pretty sure this is an online uplay thing so let's just leave it alone. If i'm wrong about it fix me :D
No that person was talking about a guy in the game that you can buy stuff from but he requires certain coinage you can find in the game world.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
No that person was talking about a guy in the game that you can buy stuff from but he requires certain coinage you can find in the game world.
Oh well sorry I don't have the game so I could not know, MrAntiFun will probably add/fix options soon!

9Sword

Reaction score
Plz add 'Win Store' Ver. trainer~~ many users want

Store Ver. Cheating was blocked?

Last edited: