Trainer Search

Mmmm556

Reaction score
A lot of people said this, and i'm going to say it too, can you add infinite gold?

cunhak9

Reaction score
A lot of people said this, and i'm going to say it too, can you add infinite gold?

just use cheat engine, search for 4 bytes, put the gold value, search and then pick up a gold coin and search again! in 2 searches i found the gold value.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
@Amerik it works for me statrt the game and then when in world the trainer and should work fine.

giurapaul

Reaction score
i cant use it.no cheat works.even v1.00 or other versions.what i do?

giurapaul

Reaction score
who can help me?what can i do?the trainers still shows "game is off".someone knows.i tried the administrator stuff too and doesnt work

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
also i have the nosteam version.idk what to do
I am using Rise of the Tomb Raider V1.00 Build 668 Trainer +7 which is the version of the game I have, with windows 10 and installed to the main operating drive c. Maybe if your install is in lets say drive f that may be the problem or check and make sure you are using the right trainer version.

mcouillard101

Reaction score
I have had that happen to me lots of times with his Trainers. None of his trainers has viruses, your virus protector just thinks it does because its an unknown file.

All you do is turn off or disable the virus protection than start up the trainer. Once the trainer is up with the game running, you can turn back on your protection and it shouldn't interfere. But everytime you start up the trainer you'll need to disable protection again.

ACTUALLY, all you have to do is add an exclusion for the file to whatever antivirus you're using. What I did was create a folder JUST for cracks, trainers, etc (which may get blocked by your antivirus because of the wey they behave) and I put all that stuff in that folder only, and exclude the entire folder in my antivirus, that way I NEVER have that issue.

pjescic

Reaction score
Rise of the Tomb Raider V1.00 Build 668 Trainer +7 i love mrantifun but this trainer is very suspicious . please do something mrantifun

titvitiea

Reaction score
Thanks man. Keep up good job man! But F3, F4 and F5 seem not working. Please fix it.

DocD

Reaction score
Got steam killed 668.1_64. F3 was working. At the Old Train Station and it stopped working. Restarted system and no luck. When I press F5 it takes 3 or 4 minutes to engage and does not work.

Last edited: