Trainer Search

Reaction score
I can manipulate ammo and currency values using cheat engine 6.5 so I'm sure a trainer is possible. I hope.

Hey, do you mind telling me how? I have the latest cheats engine installed and I also have ALL the cheat profiles off of that website, but as soon as I turn on the game and the engine detects it in the processes (which I am told a lot of people can't even see), the game just crashes. Would you mind attaching your cheats engine cheats profile please?

Niagara

Donor
Reaction score
start the game first, load a save, start trainer. anyway, trainer isn't up to date atm. MAF will, as we know him, provide an update soon as fudge. it's an Major title and MAF always delivers. be patient.
Okay, thanks!! Thx for your information. I will be patient - one of my best virtues :))))))

Niagara

Donor
Reaction score
Hi, yes the trainer is not working for me unfortunately. I bought the windows 10 version of the game today and I think that is at verion 1.01 (unless I am mistaken) and the trainer does not detect the running game. It should even if its a windows 10 game app shouldn't it?

I do not have Win10 yet, gaming on Win7 - but here's the same thing: the trainer tells me "game off" ..so I have to be PATIENT until Mr. AntiFun has fixed the trainer

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I do not have Win10 yet, gaming on Win7 - but here's the same thing: the trainer tells me "game off" ..so I have to be PATIENT until Mr. AntiFun has fixed the trainer
What is your game exe file name ?.

Niagara

Donor
Reaction score
I do not know where to find this. Pc only shows "Tomb Raider application" and the symbol TR. I downloaded it from Steam. Where else should I look for the exe-data? There are folders movie and redist. Nothing with *.exe anyway...

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Looks like its ROTTR_UAP.exe

I do not know where to find this. Pc only shows "Tomb Raider application" and the symbol TR. I downloaded it from Steam. Where else should I look for the exe-data? There are folders movie and redist. Nothing with *.exe anyway...

I see ,Where did you get the game from ? .

Visionaireh

Reaction score
I see ,Where did you get the game from ? .

ROTTR_UAP.exe is Windows Store version. It's when people bought the game off of Windows Store.
Would be sick getting a working trainer for Windows Store version though :p

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Steam
http://store.steampowered.com/

I bought the game online. On Steam. I do not know Windows Store.
So if you got the game on Steam like we did your game exe file will be "ROTTR.exe" , Which should get detected by the trainer , So open game folder and check your game exe file name , If it is not "ROTTR.exe" add me on steam and i will try to help you out with the problem .

Tom Laveene

Reaction score
Hiiii does anyone know how to get the infinite skill cheat to work? I've gone into the camp menu and pressed the key but nothing happens, all the others work accept this one, I've got the updated version and gone through all the menus and pressed the key just as I got a new skill point but nothing seems to work, any help would be appreciated :) thaanks :)

Adipsycho

Reaction score
No that person was talking about a guy in the game that you can buy stuff from but he requires certain coinage you can find in the game world.
That is correct! the coins have a certain name and ancient, some guy lives in a shed and sells you guns and other cool stuff!! but sadly the amount needed is ridiculous!! so this for me is a must have. :p. Pig hides are not working/added to the resource part of the the trainer which means i cannot make the Oil Sack's in the Survival Tree.... again thanks for this awesome trainer!! :D

kjs00333

Reaction score
+1 agreed with above poster. Mr.Antifun, are you able to add the in game currency?

Dil Zuy

Reaction score
Suddenly infinite ammo and infinite resorses functions stoped working. Is there a cure?
God mode is working though.

The official game version from steam...

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Suddenly infinite ammo and infinite resorses functions stoped working. Is there a cure?
God mode is working though.

The official game version from steam...
Use the latest trainer , Unless the game updated today it should work fine .

Reaction score
Use the latest trainer , Unless the game updated today it should work fine .

Hey Mrantifun, could you please make a windows store version? Or perhaps is there a way to make the existing updated steam version detect the windows version exe?