bak88kab

Reaction score
Doesn't work with latest Steam update :(
(at least infinite resources)

Last edited:

Niagara

Donor
Reaction score
So if you got the game on Steam like we did your game exe file will be "ROTTR.exe" , Which should get detected by the trainer , So open game folder and check your game exe file name , If it is not "ROTTR.exe" add me on steam and i will try to help you out with the problem .
Thx! I added you on Steam (my alias BieneKamikaze)

neuer24

Reaction score
Thank you! Skillpoints work on 1.0.623.2 (patch #3) - STEAM. Unfortunately the resources cheat doesn't work... Do you plan to release a new trainer for that? Thank you!! :)

xXLashkeXx

Reaction score
Hello MrAntiFun! best Trainer Ever!!! and please Update Version 1.0.623.2 (patch #3)!!

Niagara

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer does not work. Always shows "game is off". Ingame I can not go down in graphic options to choose "windows version" - so I can not see if the trainer shows "game on" or not - but I do not think so because I can not hear anything (usually if I press the first key, F1, I hear "trainer activated". Here: nothing.
I can play the game on Steam only.
Tried all your trainer-version - not single one works.
?

Last edited:

Saxlive

Reaction score
Ohh my bad!! Im download wrong version. Thx guy it work now.

Mdolla

Reaction score
I haven't been able to check but there is a new patch as of today that was released. Doesn't anyone know if it works with the trainer?

Saxlive

Reaction score
I haven't been able to check but there is a new patch as of today that was released. Doesn't anyone know if it works with the trainer?
It work for last version. Im update this patch too

Niagara

Donor
Reaction score
Ohh my bad!! Im download wrong version. Thx guy it work now.
Which one did you choose?? There are four and I do not know which one to choose... but I have tried all four trainers - no single one works :-((((