Trainer Search

Nuggutg

Reaction score
Hi MrAnti
could u please make a trainer 3.0.30.0 for me please if u dont mind .

Thank you

soulreaper

Reaction score
Plus the game has changed a lot since his last update so it will probably take time to get a trainer out.

Murky

Donor
Reaction score
When you have the chance, please update the trainer :)

ajay101

Reaction score
Thanks for updated trainer
wanted to know you could ass inf stamina

Steven022

Reaction score
i dont get unlimited items ( Magic crystal/ Old Knowledge) when i trade it for skills i cant use them unlimited :x

Last edited:

Waddleding

Master Donor
Reaction score
I'dk why but i cant get the trainer to activate ill be in game activate the desired options and hear the "cheat activated" noise. but the trainer wont activate?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Pls for Enhanced Edition trainer 3.0.30

I'dk why but i cant get the trainer to activate ill be in game activate the desired options and hear the "cheat activated" noise. but the trainer wont activate?

i have risen 3 titan lords complete edition steam version 3.0.30 and the trainer activates 100% using this trainer Risen 3 V08.21.2015 64Bit Trainer +8 MrAntiFun

anc43

Master Donor
Reaction score

It MAY be because of your antivirus. Sometimes it is necessary to either place an exception in your antivirus for the trainer or temporarily disable the antivirus while running the trainer. Just be VERY careful with the latter option to remember to re-enable the antivirus when you are finished with the trainer.